Off Topic Landfill

Yes my contract has no such language.

Well…

INT. FEDERAL COURT - DAY

The sun cuts through dust strewn blinds into an otherwise stuffy courtroom. A consortium of men sporting kippahs has gathered around the plaintiff’s table. Behind the defense, some square jawed, blonde attorneys in overly tight suits nodding to rhythmic techno pumping from their iReich earbuds.

BALIFF
All rise, all rise, Judge Rabinovich presiding.

THE END

Well that’s pretty blatantly anti semetic. Also I am guessing you are not a lawyer (let me know what federal court you are admitted to practice in) and maybe think Jews control the weather. Not going to try to sway you with facts, law or precedent. There are more appropriate internet for you than leasehackr.

I am a Russian Jewish immigrant whose family ran from the holocaust (some died) and my family and friends would appreciate this for the joke that it is. Moreover it’s not ANTI-semetic to say that if a minority could sue for anti discrimination it could be Jews. It’s all context, which you seem to disregard in a sprint to push the racist alarm. If you feel you’ve squashed some kind of racist bug here, know that you did no such thing and your sanctimonious accusation is nothing but an empty delivery vessel for your own enjoyment, your own righteousness and for the acceptance of your peers, who here, might say, “yes… good job… we don’t need these type of people here.” And you feel better. Know this, I come from a country with no free speech. Where people were dragged to gulags for an unsubstantiated accusation made by their neighbor. I learned early on that when you accuse someone in a sensitized culture, be damned sure that you’re right, cause you’re wrecking that person. I’m not being dragged to a gulag. But you just told everyone here that I’m an anti-semite. And that has real consequences.

#triggered 2020202020

It doesn’t make your post any less anti-Semitic just because you are jewish yourself. Especially without the context that you provided later.

This thread got strange real quick

Will move to landfill soon.

1 Like

Hi Raffay @ralphsaphony

I live in Chicago downtown and am looking to lease a car in the near future but this is my first time with leasing/buying a car. I went to a VW dealership today to look at a Tiguan SE AWD and they quoted something ridiculously high initially for no down /36 mo / 7.5k mile limit lease at like $470/month. I haggled it down to $350 for a $2,000 down but having seen deals in this forum I thought this was still a bad deal so walked away.

The negotiating process was really exhausting and I felt like I clearly did not know what I was doing so I am getting interested in your service.

** I am curious if you could give me a ball park estimate / list of deals you have done recently within my budget ($300~$350).**

My current interests are mainly in compact SUV / crossovers (VW Tiguan, XC40, BMW X1, Audi Q3), but I would be interested in sedans as well if there are good deals in my price range like the S90 you had posted on your company website.

Thank you!

Contact him directly. This is review thread.

There is something very sick and disgusting about foul human crap willing to spend upwards of $4 - $5 per mile for a damn car lease when there are starving people in this world that can’t help themselves. Truly pathetic and disgraceful! Not even God can help these creatures.

Right. And you could’ve just ignored this thread.

9 Likes

Uh, wasn’t aviation one of your hobbies?

4 Likes

Must be in theory…

He would drop pallets of food down, duh.

2 Likes

Uh , no it wasn’t a hobby. Where did I suggest or imply that it was a hobby? Did a lot of volunteer work.

There are people that would accuse you of the same for paying nearly any amount to lease a car. Thankfully, it’s not their business what you choose to do with the money you earn, just as it’s not yours what they do with their money. I know you are newish around here, but being an asshole to people is going to wear out your welcome quickly.

4 Likes

Why do you care how other people spend the money they’ve earned?

2 Likes

Hello. Thanks for your opinion. Although not shared by many in a market economy, we do live in a relatively free country.

For the 1% to .01%; many give back to the community in some ways or others. Does it really matter if they spend $2500/month on a car where some make more than that in a minute. Many give back way more than $2500/month. To each their own. I wouldn’t spend $5k/month on that car but under 1% if I had the money, why not, beats driving a e300 or Volvo S90.

does that car qualify for 1% rule if the terms are 48 mo? That’s way longer than most leases. IMO the 1% rule should be based on a standard 36 mo lease.

Here we go again …as if one thing has anything to do with the other.

1 Like