Off Topic Landfill

Disabled veteran from Michigan here. Looking for my first lease. I saw your comment about non profit for veterans and having it delivered free and wandering if perhaps you could assist me as well?

Which dealer for you get this at?

Can you please dm me the dealer details.

Mod removed ad.

Sorry! New to the forum, didn’t realize that was against the rules!

Absolutely. Hopefully you haven’t spoken to that dealership about it already though or they nay not give it to me. Do me a favor and email me a link to the car along with the info I need (loyalty? zip code? miles? etc) and I can quote it out for you).

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

1 Like

I just left a BMW dealer here in Connecticut and drove and worked figures on the below car lease. Would you be able to run a lease deal thru you please? This was a loner car with 4,000 miles on it but the package I liked.
So for me it does not matter much if figured better on a loner retired or off lot inventory. It’s all about the payment of course.

2019 BMW 530xi
White / black leather.
M Sport Package
Heated wheel
Heads up display
All the options loaded I think. Can give you vin number if needed.

Looking for

1. White 540xi / black leather
  2. M Sport package w/ heads up/ heated wheel. Not a true M car needed.
  3. Lease 12/36
  4. Out of pocket fees due at signing.
  5. Lease from Connecticut tax based.
  6. Time to buy would depend on figures per month. Ready to go if deals are right.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you. They wanted me to put a deposit on it but I think the figures are way more than what I expected or want if I lease one.

Thank You
Brian

Oops sorry I think I meant to send this request to you in a PM and posted it here by mistake. I sent you a PM also now the correct way.
Sorry about that.

Sorry I probably should’ve came to you first but I had a dealer in Miami tell me he can do the Nationwide offer on the 2020glc 300 at 10k/36 450per month .

No he didn’t. The lease special you’re talking about is $450 a month before tax with ~$6k out of pocket up front. That’s an equivalent to almost $700 a month.

No need to clutter up @Dany1122’s marketplace thread (although is deals look pretty good), so if you want to continue the convo elsewhere, make a new thread.

I’d suggest you take some time to read through the leasing 101 section on here to work out how leases are structured and spend a little while doing some research on comparable deals before talking to the dealer again. Best thing anyone can do to get a good lease deal is be overly knowledgeable on what makes for a good deal.

For comparison sakes, the advertised special you’re referring to is at 3% pre-incentive discount. @Dany1122’s is at 18% pre-incentive. That’s almost $7000 more discount. Now his is a 19 and a demo, so a bigger discount is to be expected than a new 2020, however, not $7000 more.

Ok Danny please pm me maybe we can talk

what is car?

BMW LOL :rofl::rofl: lol

Damn that looks good, can you post more pics when you get time? Congrats on that deal!

Please pm or email me.
Collora se with premium package
C hr le and xle

Great car, and amazing color! very nice. Enjoy.

Is this deal avaiable for Maryland?

I’ll pay whoever can get me this deal in socal :smiley:

That will be 7k please and we can do same terms. :slight_smile:

1 Like