Off Topic Landfill

Good deals go quick. Sometimes 10 back and forths it all it takes to lose out on a very good deal. Happens all the time. Your statement of you being a “safe choice” is nothing but assumptions, he’s not in the business of not selling cars, if he still had it by the time you made a decision, i’m sure he would have sold it to you. There’s no conspiracy going on here and his track record speaks for itself.

This right here tells me all I need to know about this situation. This is NOT a fanboy page. This is a review thread. Are google review threads, yelp review threads or any other review threads fanboy pages as well? Why is this considered a “fanboy page” just because it’s a subtopic of a forum?

Furthermore, you make a fair amount of assumptions in your post that cannot be backed up by fact. Is a salesman at a dealership also unethical when he attempts to sell you a car, then finds out someone just called the sales mgr and placed a deposit on it? How do you know he “read the note?” I reply to emails throughout the day while skipping other unread ones for various reasons. Does that mean I read each and every email in my inbox because I’m online?

If you didn’t pay anything, I’m not sure what you’re upset with him about. Cars are a dime a dozen, save a few exotics. Find another one that meets your needs. I find it highly unlikely he sold the only car available that would do so. Does that mean you might pay more on another similar model? Perhaps. Thats life.

1 Like

Read the following like you are not bias

Love how you guys got your boy’s back. This was an honest review, and I will not stoop down to a pissing match. Below are the details:

• 4 PMs later…
  • Bilalxnj: 7:21 pm giving my address, email and phone # and when I would like to pickup the car
  • NYC 8:15 provided more details
  • Bilal 8:25 Asking how the fee process works for NYC
  • NYC 8:28 provided more details
  • Bilalxnj 8:39 pm asking for a contract
  • Bilalxnj 7:51 am asking again for a contract
  • Bilalxnj 12:07 pm asking for his phone number

At the point of sale (to someone else) I had given Quintin my email, phone number and address and he had responded to the note. Least he could have done was when he sold the car let me know!! I work in mgmt. consulting and understand sales. Quintin came across a known quantity and decided to serve him instead but having some common decency would have been nice.

I left an honest review stating the facts. I have also reached out to other brokers asking for the same car and if they do not have the car I move on, no big deal.

PS: I wrote this in a cramped airplane seat, sorry for any grammatical errors.

PM me which one?

Would love something close to this deal in SoCal (even if it was a 430). Lol

1 Like

Wondering same thing

So can someone PM me that dealer info? Volvo can you provide info on tips on this type of deep discount on how to work close to it? Question what would push a dealer to go this deep? And again great work.

Hi there, could you pm me more detail about this vehicle (2019 BMW X5 4.0 M Sport)?

Interested in getting a lease. I messaged I you. Let me know.

Definitely interested if any of these deals are still around. Located in Central IN. PM me with details please!

Hi Donny,
I am looking for Audi Q7. I see some 2019 certified ones or loaners. Do you have good leases on them
stock numbers:

• B3177
  • B3194L

if these doesnt lease then i can look for new ones… also
pls pm or contact me
zip code - 95762 but i can take delivery there

Hi!

Looking for a Civic in sfl…please reach out with details

Mike,
Can you match this deal? :wink:

Of course
Which color combo would you prefer?

I have a handful or three

1 Like

Tunney you are doing it wrong… @Bostoncarconcierge can you beat this deal?

2 Likes

Can I get this deal, I have loyalty and a Ioniq?

Like your post? Relax a bit, it’s good to have fun.

1 Like

Can this deal be replicated by the broker…if no close and move op to trophy garage, then no clogging up useless threads.

I will take a 6 pack of these

That’s the CHICAGO way. Tax the hell out of everything until everyone finally leaves.