Off Topic Landfill

I literally said base models cause you showed a base model of the BMW, you cant just admit to being wrong or compare apples to apples. You showed a base BMW 5 series so i put it against a base Accord. Now if you want to compare top specs of each then try it. Because the BMW top spec will blow away any accord.

Its not BMW’s fault they have launch control and Honda does offer it. You mentioned the 540i and tried to say the Honda’s more dynamic.

And then you put up the car and driver article about satisfaction that is irrelevant to our argument. Its still slower than the 540i, AGAIN use a publication like C&D, US News, MT, etc to try to prove your point. Not a Youtuber… Plus the quoted times youre using is still building boost in the turbo to get the time. From a dead stop to all out it would be a lot slower than their published times.

Please do yourself a favor (to save from sounding more uneducated), please try to think out of your bias and fanboy mindset.

HAHAHAHA Lexus and Infiniti are voted the worst system!!! This was the worst agrument you could try, just shows how you’re trying to fanboy on the Accord.

BMW’s system is often regarded the best since its got the scroll wheel (idrive) and its touch screen, best of both world.

Lexus is the worst with its mouse. And also infiniti with is dual screen and redundancies.

Man please read articles before posting.

Not that I like BMW either. Would never come close to one :joy:

Same exact offer I saw here at a local dealer in MD…

XC90 is such a nicer ride imo, for the same money. Those GC’s have poor safety ratings.

I am more concerned about this…

1 Like

Dang, that would be a hard switch. Those Accord’s (6-6 especially) are legends. The way they accelerate and sound is phenomenal.

1 Like

I would not get rid of that Accord 6-6. I recently drove the new Wrangler, and never on earth would I give up an Accord for that car. The 6-6 is a gem.

I am reading this and laughing.
Such invalid arguments.

BMW top spec will blow away any accord.

First, you compare a similarly priced 5 series to an Accord, and now you say a “fully speced” BMW for $110,000 will blow the Accord away? Are you even hearing yourself. Why don’t we also include the Acura NSX and compare it will a speced M550i?

BMW’s fault they have launch control and Honda does offer it. You mentioned the 540i and tried to say the Honda’s more dynamic.

Where do you see launch control on FWD family sedans? I am very sure using LC on the BMW on a regular basis will get you a broken transmission that your warranty won’t fixed. Street lights don’t usually have countdown, so while you activate that launch, other cars will already be moving. BMW’s launch control also has a tendency to sometimes work, and then not work.

tried to say the Honda’s more dynamic.

@dmitry said that they are both dynamic, while the 530i is slower. Where did he lie?

still slower than the 540i

Did you put them two against each other? This is called a keyboard and news article war, lol. BMW has the jump advantage, but I do think they will be very close from speed. I have had the pleasure of driving an Accord the other week, and did it drive fast.

Plus the quoted times youre using is still building boost in the turbo to get the time.

This car has minimal lag. If you do that on the Honda, it will just wheel spin. Put it in S mode, and quickly depress the pedal 30%, and after 30 mph depress it all the way for the best acceleration.

Please do yourself a favor (to save from sounding more uneducated), please try to think out of your bias and fanboy mindset.

Each person is allowed to stick to their taste, or where are not a democracy anymore?

HAHAHAHA Lexus and Infiniti are voted the worst system!!!

Voted by who? Please show me.

The Accord 2.0T Touring is literally one of the most loaded cars for the money.

hi
do u have any deal for 2019 gls?
even a loaner is great too.
thx

PM me the dealer … I want to replicate … this in 2 months when my fully loaded A220 lease is up

Is 30 months better than 36 even though you’re paying registration for the full year? Also, mind PMing me the dealer? I’m currently looking for an i3 BEV, but with the tech package and sound upgrade.

I don’t qualify for loyalty, but do have an OL code and grad discount. Wish they had conquest for this car, but doesn’t seem likely.

hi
i just came back from audi mission viejo. please PM me about q7, if you don’t mind. thx

Link for October please

Can I get the link please

Please send me link

Sent a PM, but if you don’t see it, I’d link the link too.

Could I get a link please?

I would also love to get the link. Thanks!

Can you send me spreadsheet