Off Topic Landfill

I am over 6ft tall, and I have plenty of room in the back. 2 kids should fit back there without an issue. The Q50 has one of the nicest rear seats in it’s class. Plenty of headroom and legroom, and the seat is also set at a very good angle (alomst puked when riding in the back seat of a Giulia. It was so upright and the cushion just felt like it was driving into my back. Made me feel really nauseous). At $399 of a payment I would keep that car and enjoy it, and you even have the nice S model. A $700 JB4 tune puts it at 420-430hp easily. Run’s mid-high 3s to 60 all day long.

Only downside, the XC90 lacks a refined and smooth V6. Wish they kept the older 3.0TT engine…that was such a great engine! The 2015.5 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design w/Polestar was an amazing drive.

I never said XC90 had 3.0t. Volvo had that engine on S60 T6 and XC60.

Unlike your parents, who really cheaped out, and made you ride in a Kia😂

Problem is, a 25,000 Honda Accord has ACC, and so do many other cars. BMW doesn’t for twice the price. Ridiculous.

I don’t know about your parents, but mine worked very hard for their money and are not above riding in a kia. I do make fun of them for buying a third Nissan, which is much much worse than a kia. :grin:

Kia is a piece of shit.

you’ve got some issues, man. No wonder everyone hates you, and I’m not even talking about this forum.

Oh snap! Cool to see someone else from the neighborhood catching deals on here! Enjoy the car bro!

hahahah luna park!!

Not a lease - purchase 09/27 norwood, MA
Chevy BOLT LT - comfort + driver confidence pkg, MSRP 39.5k
Sales Price 26 k (35% total discount)
Includes 9k GM rebate, 4k dealer discount and 500 conquest
Eligible for 3.75k fed rebate and 1.5k state rebate for effective 20.8k purchase + 2k ttl

Planning to put on Truro, take deduction for business use @ 58 cents per mile and flip in 6 months(current market value for USED 2019 Bolt is 26k)

5th car in 2 years thanks to LH - @michael @littleviolette are the best !!

3 Likes

hi
please PM me numbers
36/10000/able to do MSDs , Loyalty is possible(2018 bmw 740e)
VIN: 5UXCW2C59KL089954
STOCK #: Z192077

Can I get PM’d the list also please? Looking at cars this weekend. Thanks @DonnyAudi

1 Like

Please send me the excel sheet

please PM me the spreadsheet thx.
specially, I am interested in 2019 Q7. thx

Please DM me if you have any lease deals on the Wrangler unlimited or Gladiator vehicles I am based in Maryland but can travel to pick up this weekend.

PM me. Interested in E , C or GLS. Lease ends this month end.

New Volvo Fleet manager in Socal. I can do similar to this deal on a bunch of my in stock units. Id just need drive off

You need to register as a dealer first to solicit business here

Keep your ego issues to yourself.