Off Topic Landfill

Well, I guess it depends on defining “better.”

It was a lower MSRP car that didnt have the $2 wheels or $500 red calipers for $27/month less. This is effectively a better deal, but for options we didnt need/want.

Dealer name?!? haha i kid. Congrats!

1 Like

eh painting calipers is gonna cost you roughly $400 anyway, I think saving $27 here was useless. did you explore the z06?

If anyone wants to get a Corvette, use MacMulkin in NH. We were on our way to do a deal there but then I found this with the red gut and 363 days on the lot. Had to do it! Smaller/Local dealer.

Sure didnt. No need for us!

I’ll send you a pm then.

2 days shy of a birthday, now that’s a stay of execution!

1 Like

since when did you become a broker.

Could I also get a PM too if you don’t feel like sharing? Also, where was the popup store you received the $1000 credit from in NorCal?

Hey Leasehackr,

Which dealership in n. california did you go to? I am considering leasing an MDX and figure I might as well go to the same dealership you went to. Thanks a bunch!

Do you have contact info you can share? Looking to lease a Legacy ASAP.

Do you have any 2020 GLE450s with the amg exterior package?

Just emailed you.

I just emailed you!

Hi
Please send me a link. I am in So.Cal
Thanks

Hi. GM. Sent you a PM. XC90 t6. Thanks

looking to buy off lease awd SUV or trade in philadelphia. I want to buy a car with the least amount of markup

You were told not to post this here.

I’m looking to buy your awd suv instead of selling it to carvana or vroom if you’re in the philadelphia region.

Hi Donny - would love to see the updated SS. I’m shopping for a lease (36/12K) on a Q3 Premium Plus and am in CA. Thanks!