Off Topic Landfill

You’ve got about 10 days for an i8 because they’re done in July

The Benz GLC and the AR are good options. Any other good SoCal deals? What about Volkswagen?
Lexus? Lincoln?

Use the search button, hire a broker, poke around the marketplace. SoCal is the easiest area to find great deals, you just have to put in some effort.

4 Likes

I’ve been eyeing on atlas or the traverse. The only thing is the deals are not great.

Hit up Donovan at Audi Carlsbad. Just got an SQ5 from him.

How much was it?

Not sure that’d be a viable business model…

3 Likes

I’d recommend the VW atlas. We switched to it earlier on in the year from a Q7 and the space difference is amazing. We use the third rows now because people can actually sit there. And when the third row is folded down, the cargo space is very large. We do weekend trips often to visit the family and easily fit the stroller and a few duffle bags with a lot of space to spare.

How much was it @Bmedr

Music to any broker’s ears

2 Likes

We’re paying 380 a month including tax in SoCal and it was a sign and drive. 38k MSRP, SE model with V6 option.

1 Like

im confused…

Interested in XC 90 Momentum, 10K, PM please.

@aronchi Hello. I am in NJ. I am interested in xc90 T6 inscription black/amber 36/12 0 down, 0 drive off. Please PM please.

Beautiful car samrp! The black exterior with those wheels is fantastic to my eyes.

1 Like

I sent you a pm @Benedetto would love to work with you on our next vehicle

Hi Dave,do you have any good deals for X3?

Can I borrow all that stuff for my wedding after you’re done?

1 Like

Link Please

Could you send me the spreadsheet? I am looking for i3 and trade in my 2011 BMW 528i (60k miles).