Off Topic Landfill

Can I get the link please?

HI! Please send BMW Spreadsheet please.

DK, i think you just crashed the trophy garage. Everyone will be getting a 404 message when they click it from now on.

2 Likes

Awesome job, the car seat and booster make this a killer deal!!!

2 Likes

M4 with both a booster and front facing carseat. Spectacular! You’ve just given all of us dads hope…

4 Likes

Dan,

You are much better off getting this color than the subdued ones you were considering.

You will be the 1st guy to talk about transferring the car in the trophy garage post itself. Give the car a chance at least, but you are coming out of a Porsche which was stick shift so anything might just fall a bit short but this is a hell of a car.

Enjoy it till you transfer out of it.

1 Like

One day my son will be out of rear facing.

2 Likes

I have a similar set-up with booster seats in my A5. My boys love it! And my wife drives it more than I expected…

OMG you mean not everyone needs a 7 seater with a third row and MOAR cargo room for those trips to costco!!! this country has gone nuts with these crappy SUVs. my dad drove me around in a Lada 2101 and i turned out just fine. he always dreamed i’d be slinging i8’s…

6 Likes

The kids might not be the only ones that need diapers!! Nicely done.

1 Like

There was no Costco to go to:)

What do you do and why do you have three cars? Happy to see a young entrepreneur. But man I’d take those three cars and lease an i8 or a M340i.

I’m going to make my first dollar this summer in an internship. My dad’s a VP at a tech company. My only entrepreneurial experience has been in cars and a few iOS apps for my schools. The m340i wouldn’t be as cool to me since it’s just 1 car and it’s not insane. The i8 is what I’m tryna push dad for next time, my sister’s helping me do so but he’s sticking to wanting the r8 spyder cuz iron man. indian dads…

If you max out on cars today there will be lots of disappointment and boredom going forward.

Ya that’s prolly jealousy talking

But seriously maybe slow down and try leaping shorter leaps.

2 Likes

So, are all three cars yours or shared by your family? Still cool either way.

Push him for an e-tron at least, that’s what Tony drives in Endgame. :wink:

He’s not wrong. You’ll just end up wanting better cars and won’t be happy with anything less than what you’re used to. That isn’t necessarily bad in itself, but you’ll need to be able to push yourself to continue to be able to afford having multiple nice cars.

agreed i feel like that’s why the dad isn’t giving anything better so i have something to work for.

Got the 2018 330 when i had my 2015 528. convinced dad to get himself a 530 cuz the next gen looking insane w the new body and interior. so i had the 330 and 528 for a while. Then we got the 530 and at some point we also got a 430 conv for a few months and it was awesome cuz drop top’s are at another level but it was weird cuz first time having 4 cars. Recently gave back the conv (the 528 left a year ago or so also) and got the new 3. Hopefully we don’t keep 4 cars (my mom has her 2018 mdx) cuz my garage has no space so 2 of the BMW’s are always in the driveway parked backwards and proper but whenever there’s 4 cars one of the beamers has to sit on the street and i don’t like that feeling. keeping 3 bmw’s at clean mint condition also takes time even w the unlimited car wash i have to make my way there with all 3 every few days cuz tree sap fks the cars. long story short, we share and alternate like every father and son should :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

My kids cry every time I sell a car…

4 year old daughter gave “poor she” a hug before walking into school and I had to bite my tongue and not yell, “you’re gonna scratch the paint!”

They love the color of this one…I may keep for a month

1 Like

“I may keep for a month” #goals…