Off Topic Landfill

Sweet deal. Think the Toyota Tacoma deal is replicable in Northern California?

@Bmedr the lh calc doesnt workā€¦ what was ur selling price/ discount?

49600 including the 1000 OL code
Then $4000 in rebates (loyalty and lease)

Congrats man, the A-spec looks pretty damn sharp.

Btw, had lunch this afternoon at that shopping center right behind you.

Wow. That looks like a unicorn deal. How did you get it for $168/month? Could you please give the breakdown of the numbers?

Nice. Does BMWCCA always have rebate program for their members? I am only a 2 months old owner of a BMW and didnā€™t know about BMWCCA !

Wayne baby! Congrats!!!

@Orangeman96 @Gd1981 thank you guys

Nice deal considering you paid full tax in MD. Really love the TLX ASpec. Those colors really pop.

Congrats !

Hereā€™s the calculator breakdown.

16% off MSRP
5k 328d rebate, 2k diesel rebates, 1k ol code, 1k loyalty. (9k all together)

MF - .00217 (marked up, they wouldnā€™t give me the deal without it)
Residual - 67%

Mother of god.

Cool. Thanks for the reply. NY taxes and the drive off made a big difference. We have to pay taxes on the whole amount @ Texas :frowning:

Is this the one on vehicle virgin ?

This was a year ago, but just realized I never posted it. :slight_smile: Paid full MSRP and no lease, and I donā€™t regret it one bit. :wink: Most fun car Iā€™ve ever driven.

8 Likes

best color!!

Thanks ! Shopped it in 4 states for that color. Wouldnā€™t take anything else lol

750 OL? I assume dealer only contributed 250?

Congrats and enjoy! I have SMB as well, its got so much depth except for those awful amber reflectors. Get some color matched reflectors from IND

1 Like

The actual value is $1000 which we all know is half dealer half bmw. On the 330e i got last month different state dealer gave us $500. This dealer gave me initially $1000 at a higher monthly payment but ended up meeting my price and thats how it showed.

Nice ! Is it true what they say about 1200 mile break in ? lol im driving like a grandma still at 950 miles.