PM sent, go get it

It has M sport and executive.
I want that car!

If this works, please think of me kindly

Not the freehold one.

West St Louis one

1 Like

Take that damn thing, looks great.

Are we still on the car listed here or has this thread been hijacked?

Severely highjacked. Sorry OP

Yes sorry op

He took your advice like a boss :joy:

Haha.
Yep. I did!

Yep. There is a deposit on that car.
69k. 30% off

Demo = used.

Period

Used but not previously titled. The discount gained is very much worth a few extra miles and a few months on a pre-punched warranty.

Especially if Iā€™m returning the car in two years lolā€¦ why the hate hahaha I got it as a third car cause the deal was too good to pass upā€¦ donā€™t understand why if Iā€™m barley driving it why does it matter if itā€™s a loaner or a new car especially if Iā€™m returning it in 2 years lolā€¦

But I do see from your post hx your quite the troll

N e ways I am out

Didnā€™t mean to disrespect Hyundaiā€™s at all they are awesome cars :slight_smile:
was trying to help out the OP by possibly seeing if he would want a different car for the same price. Guess yā€™all thought some other stuff
But enjoy the car :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because when you add multiple ā€œlolā€ into every post you are basically insulting the OP and his decision.

Some people donā€™t like BMW
Some people donā€™t like Hyundai
Some people donā€™t see a loaner as a new car
Some people would prefer a loaner if it comes with discounts

But donā€™t say you are trying to help the OP when you are adding ā€œlolā€ into your posts.

And letā€™s not get into the whole demo is not usedā€¦ Any car that has thousands of miles is essentially a used car. Donā€™t care about the "it was never titled.

So if I buy a car today and drive it for 100 miles and decide to sell it, but have the same car for sale that was a demo with 4000 miles which car would you rather have?

So long as it isnā€™t a junk/flood title, lemon buyback Iā€™m honestly perfectly fine with executive demos and loaners so long as they come with an appropriate discount attached. I actually made quite a bundle (15K) on my executive demo 2016 Cadillac ELR when it was totaled just 5 months into owning it. (Discount off MSRP was over 30% and picked up $7,500 fed rebate on it due to not previously being titled)

But this isnā€™t the point.

OP identified a car that suited their needs and appears to have made a deal they were comfortable with signing despite it not meeting the ā€œ1% ruleā€. What is important is that they utilized the resources available to them to not get screwed over. :smiley:

#1 well the 1st lol was because I didnā€™t know Hyundaiā€™s leased that poorly. The following lols were because your guys were getting riled up for no reason.

#2 no duh I can also add some people donā€™t like Mercedes some people donā€™t like Range Rover some people donā€™t like honda and we can keep adding

#3 so me adding lol negates the fact that I was stating he could get an x1 for the same price, effectively he would have gotten more for his money, and not doing any favors for me

#4 whose arguing with you if a demo Is used or not, I think your fighting yourself on this one bud

#5 whose buying cars here, we are leasing, usually people who lease end up returning there cars, as it pertains to me we only need two cars and got a loaner as a third car, yeah if I was ā€œbuyingā€ a car obviously buying new va used makes a difference, but this is essentially renting. And to answer the second half I would prefer a better car with better driving mechanics, comfort, luxury even if it had 2xxx miles on it especially if I was RENTING and returning it at the end of the day.

Can you please help meā€¦ I am so glad I finally finally found a professional.

2 Likes

Hi whats the MF, residual and lease and loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 10k/36mo around zip 02893

Thanks!
-A