Off Topic Landfill

Thank you!

Thank You!!

Thank you all!

Thank you, read & understood

It didā€¦I tried to repin, but it auto unpins.

Info for AARP $1500 lease rebate and .0002 MF reduction.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=590919&d=1488829584

Lots of stories about this not being valid anymore unless membership commenced in Febā€¦any truth or is this total bull shit?

1 Like

Iā€™ve asked the dealership to show fine print of the actual email stating that info, none of the dealership was able to provide

I call bs

1 Like

I felt like that too- Iā€™ve had an email where a paragraph LOOKS like its from an official email bit it is definitely suspect - I have messages sent to AARP on the issue and will let everyone know what I find out (if anything)

Can someone plot historical residuals also for the bimmers?

If you search my name on here should find my spreadsheet for the 3 series at least. On my phone right now so not so easy to find and copy the link

1 Like

Wowww!! this is niceee buddy!! thanks

Makes you nostalgic for the good old days

Hi guys I am working on my third BMW lease since November of 2016. The first was for me (328i), second for my dad (528i), and now my mom wants one (probably 3 Series). Thanks to all the help from everyone here I have been able to secure some pretty sweet deals. Unfortunately I am now the go to when someone in my family wants a car.

My question is this, it is my understand MSDs are gone, so is BMW Loyalty for current owners, the AARP deals seems up in the air.

I hate being the guy asking such a general question but at this point is there anything else a current BMW owner who is not part of the BMW Car Club and cannot get a fleet discount has access to as a discount? I saw a couple people post about a $1,500 loyalty credit but couldnā€™t get any info on it. I can usually figure these things out myself but I am having trouble, possibly because there are not any.

Anyway feedback is very much appreciated.

my current 535i is at 68% residual!! gone are those days eh!!

Yeah its tough.
I was at my BMW dealer 3 times and there just werenā€™t any viable incentives.
My dealership was offering some dealer cash to keep me as a customer, but even with that we couldnā€™t make it work.

At that time I was told there was the military and recent grad available, which I believe are still active.
Did you happen to get the BMW credit card?

Thanks for letting me know. I do not have the BMW Credit Card, I will go look up what the offer is, might worth getting.

Thanks,

Do they have incentives on the credit card?

Its just a points card.
I dont know if the program changed recently, but you earn points on your purchases you could put towards BMW maintenance, loans or leases.
Up to 5k if I remember correctly.

Its not the best rewards card, so I never went for it, but if someone had been using it a while its good for an extra discount.

Iā€™ve noticed BMW incentives and rebates are regional.

If I live in NY, for example, and the lease incentive on a 3ā€™er is $1,000, but I get the car from a dealer in CA, where the incentive is $2,000, which one would apply to me (assuming the transaction and registration of car is in NY)?