Off Topic Landfill

I agree. That stock steering wheel is hideous. M Sport package or no deal

Eh at that price, Iā€™ll take a plastic hub cap steering wheel.

That, and an M-Sport package wonā€™t turn a 3 series into a sports car. IMO, itā€™s probably the last package Iā€™d want on a 3. But this is the trophy garage so Iā€™ll say no more.

2 Likes

I would take it even if it was candy pink for that price :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d pay a couple bux extra for pink!
:bat:

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m coming from a Jetta, so this is worlds better than anything Iā€™m used to driving and Iā€™d never notice the steering wheel!

Nice!
What area is this? and can you share contact info?
Thanks in advance.

Awesome! Beautiful truck! Could you send me the details of the lease? Iā€™m in the market for one.

I mean besides aesthetics what good is the M steering wheel going to do unless you track the car, even then the m sport package is just an appearance package, Ideally it would be nice if they made a nicer steering wheel and left M parts on M cars but leave you the option to order them oem and have a dealership put them on, diluting the brand because money over quality I guess, bmw is not the only manufacturer guilty of this.

NY. No contact info, I actually used the honcker app for this lease.

I agree; please share! The wheels look like Inscription wheels, so Iā€™m especially curious about MSRP, etc.

These are 19" Momentum wheels

1 Like

True; I was thinking of the old Inscription 19" wheels!

Is that including tax? Which state? Seems like a decent dealā€¦Iā€™m assuming around $50K MSRP?

1 Like

Assuming this was through Costco? Did you qualify for any discounts?

1 Like

Net of $119/mo, nice! Why did you do one-pay?

1 Like

Yes,

There were a bunch of aggressive discounts from GM.
Conquest Lease
Friends & Family
Costco/GM Holiday
One Pay MF

The One Pay Dropped the MF a good bit to make the deal work. It would have been a bit more for payments.

Since it was so cheap, I just put it all on my AmEx and got the membership miles too!

Just found a post for the same car in so cal for so much more as a ā€œDealā€ for this month. The OP put my post in the off site trash heap to suppress the info I want everyone to know. Other trusted hackrs called it poor form? Really? Putting a signed super deal out there poor form?

Called it a dead deal even though I put it out there very clearly that the deal was made in Dec (12/29/18) right before new years. Replied again to the OP saying I only wanted people to know what I got and how I got it. I say TOTAL CHUMP Maneuver! - BET YOU $20 That dealer couldnā€™t have done this deal ON 12/29/18!

Super Lease Hackers know that what we share we can use and what incentives that went around will come around again. A good deal is worth waiting for and I GUARANTEE everyone this deal will be back again. The Equinox got LAST PLACE in that last issue of MotorTrend vs 5 other Small SUVs and was insult after insult on how it did vs the others. I dont know about that, I really like the car, but these comparisons matter when it comes to moving metal and why you will never find any (good) incentives on the winning Honda CRV.

My strong advice on this really good car - WAIT until 12/2x/19, get your Costco executive Membership ready, Take this info on this deal, Call far off Chevy Dealerships, Lock in your deal on the phone. Drive happy under $120 a month!

PS- Yes this is my car. No it is not a LT with the 2.0T and AWD. Would you believe that GM mislabeled my car on the tailgate?! Geez Come on GM!!

Beware LeaseHackers!

Dealers are Suppressing posts of better deals because their current deals just cant compete. You can find the further discussion on this deal in the ā€œoff topic landfillā€. (unbelievable!)

This $120 a month deal will be back. Just wait until the incentives are just right and it might be sooner than you think! True Lease Hackers know when to strike when the deals are the best and sometimes waiting a bit really helps.