Off Topic Landfill

Going to need 3 Bmw’s in NY/CT/NJ area. LMK if someone can help.

Sounds like a great deal and I wish we had that program here in So Cal. But…this should be in Ask the Hackers. Not really the right place to post

2 Likes

Looking for an i3 deal, what can I get?
Live in Pasadena, have USAA.
Willing to assume a lease, loaner, etc…
Pm me please

I signed this deal about a week ago. Initially I had a bad experience with the first sales person I encountered but after getting in touch with @DroseBMW and the management team at Passport BMW, they smoothed things out for me and we’re able to make this deal happen.

1 Like

Is this a loaner?

Yes it is.

Good deal but you shouldn’t have rolled everything in as the apr after MSD is still pretty high

But overall good deal

I say always roll it in, crash it next week and you didn’t lose anything. Looks like 24mo was only $5 more a month

1 Like

Considering the taxes on full price. It’s a solid deal. especially that they gave him the “standard” BMW buy MF prior to MSD’s.
Congrats!

2 Likes

Impossible to have a unicorn type deal in a state like MD. In a tax-on-payment state, I probably wouldn’t have bothered with msd.

Glad I live in tax on payment state, not sure I could move to these tax the purchase price state, it’s brutal.

amazing deal!!!

1 Like

passport is notorious for marking it up …so true

Just sent them an offer on a 330e…let’s see.

On another note I looked at this deal again and if you take taxes and MSD’s out of the equation this is close to 300/mo on a 50k vehicle. I am relatively new to this forum so not sure what is unicorn territory but this is certainly an amazing deal…

Dealer fee is $299, not $80. What is Gov fee of $600?

I didn’t see the 80 when filling the calculator on my phone. It was $300x2. The other numbers are accurate.

Which Bmw dealer gave you this one!

Are you blind?

1 Like

Not blind!
Where is passport bmw located?

That doesn’t say where it was located, and google is a useful tool… but that maybe a little too complicated for you

1 Like