Off Topic Landfill

I don’t need to be an English professor, either. But if I want people to take me seriously, it makes me look more articulate and methodical and conscientious if I spell and punctuate correctly.

That’s all.

1 Like

How can you not take seriously someone with a funny stock image as profile picture?

3 Likes

All I gotta say is: collar stays…

1 Like

I may be old school. Okay, I am old. However, in my mind anyone using this forum as a way to reach clients should consider every post a miniature résumé. That means limited mistakes. A lot less snark than people like myself employ. And keeping opinions like MSD is kinda dumb on the inside.

Again, my $0.02. Put $1.98 with it and enjoy a double espresso.

People can say whatever they wan’t people want to put them down then put them down. But just because some one says they got a deal does not mean its true. If he got the deal then good for him. I know how I do business with my clients and all are happy with it. I safe clients time and money. And ursus your picture is off a bear and you want to say my picture is funny how old are you 15?

Fixed it all for you. Slow learner.

Thanks…

1 Like

De nada

Happy Holidays!

My picture is actually of a brown bear.

So none of them are leased…but the collection of non-leased vehicles sure is pretty isn’t it?

Nice, but not leased.

Keep it in your own thread.

I don’t understand what you are trying to say, can you clarify? Thank you.

Hi Ben, What is your phone number so we can talk about a deal? thanks

Thank you!!!

Hi,
I’m located in VA and looking to lease a 7 or 8 seater SUV. Please contact me. Thank you.

Does Cartelligent beat you?

spam removed [202020202202]