Off Topic Landfill

Actually, the best course of action is not to assume anything… just clearly identify both and be done with it. That’s what I would have done. For all you know, I may not have known that there was a difference between the two as far as residuals are concerned.

You are funny. You sounded super knowledgable in your introduction post on LH. Being a long time Edmunds poster, you probably aware of constant questions from their mods - “FWD or AWD?” when users are not clear with the model. So, I gave you both, just in case. Enjoy!

We’'re both guilty of not completing our golf swings so to speak. As for me, a quick look at the inventoried S60 would have revealed that it was a FWD. As for you, and to reiterate, instead of saying 50% / 51% AWD just say 50% FWD / 51% AWD. Reminds me of some of my students.

I’m guilty of helping you, right :joy:
p.s. I feel bad for your students

Feel bad for my students? Really? Is that why I have to sign overload slips practically every term so students can get into my class?

And, one other thing… you claim you wanted to keep the NY Sales Tax topic open to give me a chance to answer a few questions. How was I supposed to do that? I did it in the most efficient manner possible simply by creating a link to my post. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. But, you said you were going to remove the links. You make no sense.

Can you share the dealer info?

PM him…

Are good Volvo deals still available? I have about 5 weeks left in my Genesis lease.

No it’s done.

A plan won’t allow discount more than 6% and Volvo doesn’t support good discount on loaner.

where is the popcorn?

They will probably change that

Got below email from BMW of SF. ( Not sure about how validity of these ) . Use it at your own discretion .

Not the right thread for random ads. Please post under a new topic. Thanks!

@ursus, @jon, @max_g, could one of you remove the BMW ad 3 posts up to the graveyard?

Hi Ben, how are you paid for your work? Thanks. Dave

This is Review topic, just PM him.

That wasn’t very nice and clearly inappropriate, especially for a “Trusted Hackr”. Shame on you, Uranus.
Yes, I agree, once the lease agreement is signed, everything else is irrelevant… MF’s are not a required disclosure.

Sure…

3 Likes

Make sure to send it to @vhooloo too, that’s his supervisor

1 Like

Good one :grin:

1 Like