Off Topic Landfill

Man, that’s sweet. How can you even drive all of them? Life goals

1 Like

Of course he is not. He drives the Kia. GF drives Maserati. Wife drives the Porsche…:sunglasses:

Sometimes he rides a motorcycle, very very fast. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

This guy has a literal trophy garage, haha wow

Ok this about to go to landfill and someone open a new thread.

Any chance this deal can be replicated?

Yes! I am looking for a deal on a loaded 60k Acura MDX hybrid with tech and advance packages. Can you help me?

Where was it financed through? Doesn’t look like a Chrysler lease.

my topic and i do what i want. is it necessary for you to make a comment when no one asked you to? get a life go do something, this is not facebook for you to go have fun browsing around

because i can, and if i can then i will

bruh this is a website to get deals on cars, not a place to go spend time cuz you’re bored. get a fckn life

bruh how about you f off of my post?

And they say Nazi Germany was defeated way back in 1945

Give me access to view that topic and I will

You must be really missing your stuff, don’t you?

I can’t wait to see all my beloved comments again, out of context of course.

Just like a real landfill!

Totally necessary because you are now spamming the site with your filth.

Well keep that attitude and you wont be able to for too long :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh wow. Didn’t think about that smarty pants. People come to this forum to see what others are paying, but you are a keyboard warrior and probably already knew that.

I did search and didn’t see much on the 2018 Rubicon dumb ass. I realize you have your panties in a bunch because Saab went out of business years ago so I will try and be nice. Move along troll. The whole point of this forum is to see what others are getting their leases for. I get it, your Mr. Tough guy sitting at your keyboard wearing your moms panties but your not helping anyone so move along and go back to your Star Trek forum.