Off Topic Landfill

Chicago tax is hefty

Not a personal choice, helped a family member as they were set on it for the long term.

What trim? 2020202020

Now it makes sense , I thought tax didnt included.

Hello. I am looking for same deal could you help me thanks

Hello. thats really nice one. Is there a way you can share the dealership . can you inbox me thanks

What are the terms and mileage?

Nice work. 7 cars? Do you just lease cars for fun?

1 Like

Sort of. Actually have a lot more then 7. This is just one of my properties I use to store some cars. And there’s a GTR and Porsche turbo in the garage currently that are not pictured, the Kia and Subaru are a tenants. Some buy some lease. Whatever is a good deal at the time.

4 Likes

How can you afford this as a fleet manager? Not meant to be disrespectful, but genuinely curious if you’re being honest with us.

Man, that’s sweet. How can you even drive all of them? Life goals

1 Like

Of course he is not. He drives the Kia. GF drives Maserati. Wife drives the Porsche…:sunglasses:

Sometimes he rides a motorcycle, very very fast. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

This guy has a literal trophy garage, haha wow

Ok this about to go to landfill and someone open a new thread.

Any chance this deal can be replicated?

Yes! I am looking for a deal on a loaded 60k Acura MDX hybrid with tech and advance packages. Can you help me?

Where was it financed through? Doesn’t look like a Chrysler lease.

my topic and i do what i want. is it necessary for you to make a comment when no one asked you to? get a life go do something, this is not facebook for you to go have fun browsing around

because i can, and if i can then i will

bruh this is a website to get deals on cars, not a place to go spend time cuz you’re bored. get a fckn life

bruh how about you f off of my post?