Off Topic Landfill

Again, please offer an example (even if it is a hypothetical one) where a 1% effective payment of MSRP is a bad deal. Even a few years ago, when BMW leasing was really good, they never had anything drastically lower than the 1% range.

If there was ever a time when I could have leased a $40,000 3-Series for significantly less than $400, I sure would have liked to have known about it.

If you are leasing a $61,000 car for $340 a month with nothing down, then that is the best lease deal I’ve ever seen in the 10 years I’ve following and publishing car lease deals and I’ve been leasing cars for about 35 years. I am very jealous. I follow the lease deals in all the regions and then rank them accordingly. Other publishers of car lease sites use this same metric, but they call it something else other than LVR. “bang for buck” for example. 1% is always good. What you’re describing is not the norm by any measure. Look at the deals nationally, including CA and NY and you will not find many deals under 1%.

I am not allowed to post a link on my car lease tips website here, but if you could see my listing of the 323 car lease deals, you won’t find anything close to what a $340 payment on a $61,000 car. This is nationally - includes every state’s best deal. Your deal is the exception not the norm… Even if you got that car for $500, it would have been a great deal!

Yes, there are times when 1.2% is good, especially a car in a new model year or with unusually low residual value for other reasons. But, you won’t go wrong at 1% It is a rule of thumb that many experts in the field use.

A $340 per month effective payment on a $61,000 car is the exception to the rule for sure. My point is that $500 a month for a $61,000 car still represents a good bang-for-buck value, though it way out of my budget range, personally.

I would love to lease a $40,000 AWD Volvo in the $250 range. I am looking for an AWD sedan, and am not seeing great deals on Legacy’s right now which is the one in my price range. They are at about 1.28%

FWIW, the advertised lease special right now on the S90 T6 AWD Momentum ($52,000 MSRP) is $579.00 a month with $3,879 due at signing. That represents a $687.00 effective monthly payment which is 1.29%.

Love how the trailblazer is always ignored.

Model X Performance FTW.

OP. I may have something that will fit the upper end of your budget but it’s going to be fairly base model and you’d need to factor in shipping from TX.

I know you were looking at higher equipment levels but February isn’t great for the type of deal you are wanting.

1 Like

Please continue in one of our PM threads! Thanks!

PM SENT for e300

Sent you a PM

Sent you a new message in one of our PMs

Texted 20 min ago

Can I please have the link? Thanks so much

Can I get the link? Thanks

Hi All,
I too got the almost similar offer from a dealer in NJ for loaner vehicle which slightly more than 4k miles on this.

The $5662 includes the first payment $472, MV charges $165, BMW Bank fee $925, Documentation fee $599.85 and the MSD’s $3500. I included taxes in the payment.

Above quot is for 10k miles and 36 months with 0 DP.
is this a good deal?
Also let me know if anything I need to know from dealer?

Regards,
Praveen

Don’t hijack other’s thread. Ask in your own under “Ask”

Thanks for the info! In Twin Cities area.

Can have one delivered to minn for around 6-700

1 Like

How much for one delivered to 47150

I can get the same discount this deal has to anystate. Check my thread for instruction on getting a quote