Off Topic Landfill

Can you pm me the dealership?

Anything good on a Stinger ? PM

Link plz1010101010

I can do the 11.8% off MSRP however my MSRP is $26,155. I have one and it is in black.

Message me before this post is removed because I won’t pay this website. I hcked the leasehckers. Wieners.

PM me the info thanks man :slight_smile:

I would take it for $1000 a month. My husband needs a new one and his birthday is next week. We are in Boca

1 Like

Nice first post.

:bat:

7 Likes

Thats not how it works. Hope you find a much reasonable birthday gift :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@mani_is_kool an offer on the table is always better than zero offers. It creates a platform for negotiation

Not when it’s an absurd offer that has no bearing in reality. Check around what DB11s (or even any AM, including the Vantage) go for on a lease before you make an offer.

8 Likes

There are a lot of people that would take it for 1k. An Aston would never lease for that, especially with 1,000 miles a month… Maybe with negative miles left at .50c each or something…

Eh

Or it immediately shuts people down from wanting to work with you

When a member sends something like this to a broker I ignore them and dont reply.

Not sure if others are more kind than I am.

It’s just a waste of time and indicates the prospect has no intention of moving forward, or they’re going to make the process horrific by nickel and diming you everywhere they can.

What you’ve asked for is a $21K discount. That’s not negotiation. That’s just offensive.

I suggest reading this

20 Likes

I had success with a great deal on this beauty! He loves the car and the birthday celebration was awesome. Just going to bed now. Told ya. You have to make an offer to get one. Peace :v:t2:

Now I know you’re a troll.

That’s an older model Gallardo and they weren’t offered in V12. They’re also not leasing.

There’s also some pretty gnarly curb rash on those wheels.

Find it odd someone is in that car and the side mirrors are in the stowed position.

lol. My old E550 did that once, sensors would randomly treat an upcoming street sign as a car i was ‘about to hit’ and EVERY alarm would go off lol. Had that sensor replaces VERY quick

This is insane! How did you manage to get such a high residual (51%) and low MF (0.00046)? Here in SoCal it’s 39% and 0.00192 for 36/10 on this car. I am paying $500+tax on a similar 2019 T6 R-design (MSRP 50,555 24/10 lease). I don’t really care, since I’m buying the car out in a few months, but still…

Is it possible to use someone else’s GM card bonus? If so, if anyone has it and won’t use it, I’ll pay for it…

hey. are you still looking for a ram?

Hi, yes. 2020 Ram 1500, night edition

1 Like