Off Topic Landfill

I was obviously being facetious… I can care less about 1%. Check the numbers it’s a good deal in my opinion plus the only thing that matters is I love the vehicle.

Unfortunately, not so obvious with how many people do post on here about the 1% nonsense or sad because their LH score was only an 8, etc. Glad to hear it wasn’t a serious comment.

Understandable, however there are too many variables to rely on a percentage or even the lease hacker score. Here is my outlook…if you love the car and can live with the payment (after researching) that’s all that matters. You can offer me a Yugo at .0000005 percent and a lease hacker score of 1000 years, at the end of the day it is still a Yugo. I that’s what I was looking for, then good for me :+1:

Folks is this a good deal. Rx350 f-sport performance.

The residual value doesn’t add up according to my calculations.

Congratulations! Beautiful car, killer deal! Was this a loaner?

Great deal

Great looking car

Thanx brother

same for this deal, with “how to input down payment” formula, easy to make a working calculator

with the calculator “how to input down payment into LH calculator”, it is easy to fig out the number and work out a working calculator
otherwise, people need to try the field many times to get correct result.

Seriously. You need to stop spreading mis-information. You can’t just make up numbers to get the calculator to match.

There is math behind the formula, when mf is 0, it’s down payment/36= quoted payment- calculator payment. Not a makeup !

Hey guys just so you know yesterday I got an mdx 2020 tech awd 399/mo TTF down at a dealer NYC area without even having to negotiate (only incentive used was conquest). A second NYC area dealer was at 409 TTF down. Better prices can be had if you look around.

Msrp 52XXX
Same money factor

Would love to find a great deal like this @Bacons_C.C!

Hi, we are interested in leasing Q7, we are in New Jersey, would appreciate the contact info

That’s a great deal. I am looking for Audi lease in NYC area. Would love to get connected with a dealer

Great deal, can you PM me dealer? Thanks I appreciate it!

Looking for a lease deal in SoCal on a 3 or 4 series whichever deals are better around this time. Is there a link to a list of cars you have?

Can you please send me the latest X7 deals? Thank you.

Hi Legends AG,

You mind send me the link to your current spreadsheet, thanks.

1 Like