Off Topic Landfill

Would love to see the spreadsheet as well, thanks!

I would like the spreadsheet as well , thank you !

OK Carl, What’s the spreadsheet link and what area is the dealership in?
Thanks

The link to his dealer is in the first post.

Link plz.

Hey George,

i’m interested in the 530e. trying to find one with these packages:
Driving Assistance Plus Package
Parking Assistance Package

Hello,

Any preferred colors?
Do you currently have a BMW or competitive vehicle in the household?

Hi George,
I have a volt premier lease right now, does that count? darker colors are better than lighter, but anything as long as the tech is right.

I will find out if that will work.

Let me see what I can find.

Can I get link for this month please? Looking for a deal on Prius prime, any good ones right now?

Could i please get the link as well?

Once you get a solid number let me know.

Great price on the Atlas SE tech 4motion. Any brokers in FL able to match?

1 Like

I’m also enviously seeing these prices from Florida. If any FL brokers can match these Tiguan prices, please PM me.

BUt for the fact that you are an everton fan, I would totally think you are awesome!!!

The deal amounts I got is $558.86 tax included with $5,599 due at signing however i get back $4,200 at the end of the lease.
MSRP-59,000
36/12
It’s one power sucker!
Let me know if there is better than this or if I got an insane deal.
Thanks so much

One can pay 40c at tier 3 here in SoCal but that’s just a preference since the ev plans are at 13c. Is it the same in your area?..i have a feeling that 20c is not your lowest option.

As for driving less because fuel is cheaper…please, that is just absurd. At my job i have free charging, at my wife’s the charging is 8c, at home I’m on solar…you would need to pay me to drive more just because fuel is cheap!

Here I am paying 8.3c/kw which if I get on the right plan at the right time can be as little as 3c/kw.

Show-off!
I would be paying that to…i just have to run an underground extension cord from my neighbor garage.

1 Like

We have a very unique electric industry in Texas. It’s a lot like the the BMW dealer situation in SoCal where everyone is willing to drop pants for more subs/sales.

1 Like