Off Topic Landfill

Sorry, I’ll stop. But honestly if you look you’ll see it’s mostly your “trusted hackers” who keep taking things off track.

Edit, people were talking about Healthcare and I brought up the life expectancy issues as it relates to socialized health care. That might have been off topic from the original convo. I’ll stop

I’m not interested in who does what. There are multiple folks on this thread that helped derail it.

1 Like

Hello friends, I am in the market to lease (anytime even tomorrow or ASAP) 2019-2020/BMW X4 M40i 36months/ 12k mileage per year I live in San Jose CA, but dont mind to fly get the car in LA or SOCAL area text massage is best or call 310.774.9843 Sol I dont mind a Loaner car or any kind of competitive lease. I am willing to pay at the $550-$650 AGIAN FOR THE RIGHT CAR AND DEAL I WILL SIGN TODAY!! Realistic expectations are recommended for best results.

I am in the market to lease (anytime even tomorrow or ASAP) 2019-2020/BMW X4 M40i 36months/ 12k mileage per year I live in San Jose CA, but dont mind to fly get the car in LA or SOCAL area text massage is best or call 310.774.9843 Sol I dont mind a Loaner car or any kind of competitive lease. I am willing to pay at the $550-$650 AGIAN FOR THE RIGHT CAR AND DEAL I WILL SIGN TODAY!! Realistic expectations are recommended for best results.

in the market to lease (anytime even tomorrow or ASAP) 2019-2020/BMW X4 M40i 36months/ 12k mileage per year I live in San Jose CA, but dont mind to fly get the car in LA or SOCAL area text massage is best or call 310.774.9843 Sol I dont mind a Loaner car or any kind of competitive lease. I am willing to pay at the $550-$650 AGIAN FOR THE RIGHT CAR AND DEAL I WILL SIGN TODAY!! Realistic expectations are recommended for best results.

We need @surfer to weigh in on this and check which laws have been promulgated to that effect

6 Likes

Damn I really got into your head didn’t I? Who are you again?

I wasn’t going to pile on but I LOL’ed at @vhooloo’s comment a couple times (stopped and started again). The guy next to me on plane asked what was so funny.

1 Like

Man sucks to be you then. Not much going on in your life either? What did the guy say when you explained you were laughing about an internet message board where somebody said did you even know what promulgate means and the other guy posted literally the exact definition out of the Miriam Webster dictionary? I’m guessing he gave you a courtesy laugh and then put his headphones on so you wouldn’t talk to him anymore?

1 Like

Deleted

looking to a X5, please send info
Thanks

Worked perfectly for Hillary. She took a hammer to subpoenaed hard drives and no obstruction charge.

Seems to be his pattern and a few other mods lately. Frankly it reflects poorly on this otherwise awesome site

1 Like

Hi Richie,

I am looking for a MINI Cooper S or BMW Series 2 2020 model for 36 months lease in the NJ/PA/DE area.

Regards,
Shristi

Not saying you are wrong :wink:

You missed one number in your username though, I can’t tell how young you are now :confused:

I believe that’s the GPA?

1 Like

I am 27 …

1 Like

Given the fact that many doctor’s can’t tell apart a pimple or lymph node at places like urgent care, I am really putting under question their 4.0 GPA’s.

How old are you?