Off Topic Landfill

Texted for a spread sheet!

1 Like

Please send spreadsheet! Looking for I3! Seen killer deals on the forum. What can you do on the I3 REX?

can i get the link please!

Any deals on X5 or 540xi with m sport ?? Thanks

Any X5 or 540xi with m package deal ?? Thanks

Just to be clear:
LX MSRP $25,395 - Edmunds Suggested Price: $23,332 Mani’s Monthly Lease Payment $266.43
EXL MSRP $30,745 - Edmunds Suggested Price: $28,048 Mani’s Suggested Monthly Lease Payment (What I paid) $350.00
Difference Edmunds Suggested Price Between LX and EXL: $4,716
So to upgrade I’m paying close to $3008.52 more on total lease payments. Something doesn’t seem to add up. Can someone please run the numbers on the lease calculator. I’m new to this leasing business.

That price looks right in line with everything I’m seeing AND the fact that a dealer matched is pretty crazy. I have been shopping Honda/Hyundai and Ford.

You don’t know how leasing numbers are calculated, but still complaining? What’s the RV/MF/incentives for both trims because they surely aren’t identical.

1 Like

If you’re new to leasing, then maybe you should read up on how leasing works before questioning a reputable broker. There is no one-size fits all that somehow links the MSRP to your lease payment. Honestly not sure at all why you’re even taking the Edmunds Suggested Price for a car into any account here either, not sure how that’s relevant.

1 Like

Honestly, it sounds like you are have some fundamental gaps in basic economic and math skills. Expecting that a higher trim of any consumer product will be the same price as the
base product is ridiculous. However, your intellectual ignorance is somehow dwarfed by your utter lack of meeting the bare minimum standards of common courtesy. You took a quote from Mani, shopped it around behind his back, didn’t get what you wanted, and then had the audacity to call him and whine, when you weren’t even his client. Mani graciously went out of his way to help you, and you still are here complaining after getting an excellent deal, for free.

It’s almost impossible for me to comprehend how an adult can act this way. I would recommend you sincerely apologize to Mani, and spend some serious time reflecting on your character and behavior.

This should not be in the broker’s Marketplace. Besides, he uses Mani’s numbers but did not lease through him

Be careful buyers, Mani’s low prices are on the low end models and he doesn’t even post the price for higher “EXL” models… I got a quote on the CR-V EXL at $350 incld Tax a month from Mani - That’s almost $100 over the LX $244 + tax… Buyers if you want more luxury beware that you’re going to pay a lot more extra.

Be careful @eshenouda: You need to read posts in the entirety before you decide to proceed. Pricing for the EXL is what you asked for, and is what you received AS was posted here.

For the record everyone, @eshenouda IS NOT my client. He contacted me for pricing on different brands, decided to use me for Honda deals, took my numbers over a phone call and then bypassed me and walked in to dealerships to get matched.
He then signed a deal on his own and the next day had buyers remorse for by the way a very good deal and then calls me to tell me that he is not happy about EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN;'T RETAIN ME.

7 Likes

Duh… What did you expect on a different trim and one including tax and the other without tax? You didn’t have to deal with him if you didn’t like his pricing.

1 Like

You mean a base model without tax was lower than a higher end model with tax?! Color me shocked.

Buyers if you want more luxury beware that you’re going to pay a lot more extra.

How dare he not give you more car for the same money.

3 Likes

You expected the same monthly price on an ~$6,000 higher MSRP CR-V trim

2 Likes

if he wants a gts he isn’t gonna like the vantage and how it drives more cushy but yeah the vantage is cheaper, the 570 is gonna put him in the 2k range which is where the 911 should come out but is not daily driver material while the am and 911 are. Best bet would be either an f type svr or an amg gt, the amg gt is best bang for buck imo, approximately 600 hp, Mercedes comfort and will feel closer to a 911 than any of the aforementioned vehicles.

explain being burned on the m5, I gotta hear this.

oh yeah, could have told you that was coming, the only m5s that aged well are e39(first v8) and e60(first v10), the f10 is gonna tank hard because it’s pretty much the same 4.4 used today but less powerful, less fuel efficient and it’s rwd while the new cars are awd with the ability to go full rwd at the touch of a button.

he only leases in 3 states lol, but he has some decent deals for porsche standards.