Off Topic Landfill

Please send me the link

Please send me the link…

Lmao all these shady brokers mad that no one wants their crappy “deals”

Some of these BMW / Infiniti offers are ridiculously overpriced.
Wtf happened to the true leasehackr deals with a score of 12+

link please! thanks

Great. Can u share dealership sales guy information

2 Likes

The Q7 is kinda dated imo…doesn’t even have a touchscreen. Same engine as from back in 2011. The MDX sounds the best out of them all. The XC90 T6 is one of my favorites too though…

I love these Acura’s! I drove a 2014 for a short time, and raced one guy I knew who had a 2013 BMW 328i xdrive 245hp. His launch control would never activate, and if he just floored it, everytime I would beat him 0-80, and then he would slowly start to catch up. These MDX’s are beasts off the line. Instantaneous! Even from a roll it was very even.

Radley Acura. VA.

at $800 a month I would explore the x5 as well, unless you really need that 3rd row. X5 is above and beyond the xc90 in terms of powertrain, handling, etc. etc. from having driven both.

that’s true, looks are opinion as well. I like the front on the new x5s over those circular fog lights on previous gen, the back is more or less the same. The tech improvements are nice though, full gps in the digital drivers display.

dmitry is a known troll, you should see some of the nonsense he has spewed on this forum, no seriously look at his posts, from calling bmw owners wannabe gangsters to insinuating german car owners carry gallons of oil with them because german cars use oil like other cars use gas.

Lol, definitely not surprised to hear that. I’ll checkout his posts for entertainment later. This guy is an actual dummy if he thinks German cars drink that much oil. Only older ones with >60k miles that haven’t had maintenance done properly ( Valve cover gaskets,etc.) develop oil consumption issues. I’m waiting for when he resorts to the " yOu cAn DriVe tHe jApAneSe bUiLt MDX tO 5,000,000k miIes No iSsUes, wHile x5,q7 oWnErs wIll bE on tHe sIde of tHe RoAd wAiTing for a tOw" line.

Also I forgot to add he thinks launch control shaves seconds off the 0-60 and quarter mile, every thread with dmitry turns into actual “aids,” so I’m just gonna steer clear of this one :joy::joy: before chris shuts down another thread.

I think the bigger problem here is our usage of cell phones while driving :scream:

1 Like

Yea lol. Same. I’m done replying to this dude.

I like the zf transmission though admittedly it’s built for more powerful cars that can fly through gears like it’s nothing so it doesn’t have to hunt. The 8 speed in the hc is nothing short of amazing from my experience.

:joy::joy::joy: noted, have not driven a 9 speed yet, but an mdx is a econo-ish car, have you drove it in any other form?

or end up off the track and pick up a bunch of scratches and bumper rash! :man_facepalming:

so what we have learned zf 9 speed in acura = a fat guy who just ate $15 worth of food at taco bell on the toilet.

1 Like