Off Topic Landfill

@IndyInsGuy, can you share with me the dealer information?
Live in Chicago area but no good deal around here.

Thank you

where is this dealer if you can share?
not much Chicago area share and I am thinking of lease one or even buy from other place.

Nice. Great deal. Congrats! Can you please pm the dealer info.

Can you please send me the spreadsheet? Thanks!

in Bay area ? which dealership?

Can you PM me the pricing for Infiniti QX60 AWD Luxe with essential and pro assist package? Thanks.

I see a term but no payment…

4 Likes

Hell of a car for the payment.

2 Likes

Would have been even better. I just realized today that the TTL should have been taken off. On the final paperwork they sneaked it away and replaced it with some BS surface protection. OOPS.

Check if that has a contract that can be cancelled and amount applied to lease payment. They were sneaky on that so you be sneaky back.

“The products are permanently applied to the vehicle therefor non cancellable and non refundable”

Its a bullshit tack on. There is no product applied to the car its all bullshit. Its basically a warranty for cosmetics. What I CAN do though is knife all of my seats before turning it in and making them fix it for free.

1 Like

Can you let me know which dealership you got this…I am looking for leasing BMW and I am first time to lease so requesting for guidance

What dealer in NC?

Nice car, and great deal! Those pink plate frames need to go. <-- that was constructive.

3 Likes

I know! I’ve ordered university plates but they’re taking forever to ship from a sweatshop in Asia.

1 Like

Hello! Could you send me some good deals on the 3 Series?

Please send me the link as well. Thanks.

I am in PA, Can you share the dealer details,I would like to check if I can get one with same way !!

wow! a manual demo. thats unheard of! which dealer was this if you dont mind sharing, you can PM me.

did you do MSD on this as well?

Please send me the link. Do you have any demo/loaner X5?