Off Topic Landfill

$200 a month is not going to change anything. $200 is going to 1 doc visit, or eating out at a restaurant once a week. If you can’t make payments for a $500 car, you won’t be able to afford a $300 car either…

Remember what I said above. Don’t be part of the 1/4 tank club just to drive a flashy ride.

How about you stop posting OT stuff?!

1 Like

I just asked a question…gosh

1 Like

Link me please!

Just a heads up you should also hide the cars VIN on the temp plate if you don’t want others to know about the dealer or anything else…

1 Like

Thanks got it!

hmmm…no pic, no deal numbers…excellent!

What’s the selling price?

Hi KD!

I have lease ending on 550GT in early August. I may be interested in letting you do the heavy lifting for my next lease. :smile: Where can I find info re: your service/pricing?
Regards…

love the color and wheels!

2 Likes

Wow I need a M340i in my life.

1 Like

Great car I had 2 myself. Way better value then a Tesla

You should definitely get one!! Wish it had M performance looks but no big tho!

No doubt the new M3 and M4 are going to be some damn sexy cars if the m340 looks that nice…

Did you put 5k at signing (CCR+tax/registration) ? For that monthly payment

Yes
Plus MSDs

thoughts??? First time dealer here

BMW 330i xdrive Mediterranean Blue/Canberra Beige Sensatec. Convenience package with navigation, heated steering and ambient lighting.

MSRP: $49,335
Selling price: $45,375
36 month/15,000 miles
Rebates: $1000
Lease end value: $28,614
Residual: 58%
MF: 0.00145
Total Tax Window: $1907.74

Monthly Payment: $543.63

Amount Due upfront: $3,766.37

I’m going to be moving to Delaware in 2 weeks and the sales guy said it’s cheaper for you to lease from here since DE charges 4.25% of selling price which is more than NY.

Is this a good deal?

BMW Manhattan in new york.
BMW 330i xdrive Mediterranean Blue/Canberra Beige Sensatec. Convenience package with navigation, heated steering and ambient lighting.

I’m going to be moving to Delaware in 2 weeks and the sales guy said it’s cheaper for you to lease from here since DE charges 4.25% of selling price which is more than NY.

Is this a good deal?

in new york. Is this a good deal?

MSRP: $49,335
Selling price: $45,375
36 month/15,000 miles
Rebates: $1000
Lease end value: $28,614
Residual: 58%
MF: 0.00145
Total Tax Window: $1907.74

Monthly Payment: $543.63
Amount Due upfront: $3,766.37

Is this a good deal?