Off Topic Landfill

OK, stay on topic. Off to the landfill.

Not without some nice paycheck stubs, which apparently you cannot produce.

Nobody is attacking op. Dmitry on the other hand has been trolling this forum forever.

How can you judge anyone else, being a total troll yourself?

You can continue here

which dealer was this?

Can I have July link? Thank you.

May I please have the July link. Thank you!

Hello -
Would you pm me the link ?

Thanks,
Sooraj

Where’d you get that deal? Can you please PM now… I’m in so cal

Hi Cody -
Would you PM me your deals for Camry or Corolla ?
I am looking to lease with $0 DAS

Thanks,
Sooraj

Don’t romanticize a Volvo, please. These are nicely designed and built safe cars. Nothing more.

1 Like

You don’t like jokes? I didn’t realize you had such an emotional attachment to the brand.

Do I, by arguing your statement? :thinking:
Besides, I don’t think you were joking, seeing you around Volvos for the past few months.

I would argue that to most woman the Volvo and the Audi are head turners for them. And a fully loaded xc60 for a great payment should be driven and appreciated. There’s a much bigger back story to my statement directed at the OP, so no need to comment.

So, it is not about “open road” driving experience really?
There is nothing special in driving a fully loaded anything Volvo. But comfort and safety - sure.

For me yes ( Durango r/t, Hellcat SRT) for my wife it’s about practicality, does the dog, strollers, baby crap fit, visibility good, safety rating. I’m just trying to have a car in the new garage for her bday at the end of the month. So sorry for romanticizing ( totally kidding) the Volvo that many people by me saved thousands on by using Mike.

1 Like

Has nothing to do with his deals. You were actually off topic her in the first place, as was I by getting into this back and forth.

Cmon guys it’s shabbat let’s all relax and get along

I’m totally fine. Just let me know what to move to the landfill :grin: