Off Topic Landfill

Hello Sir,

I have been looking for the right person to work with for a while. I need a deal on a RX 350 premium or base and I’m looking to do only first month payment in drive offs and $450 a month. Can you get me to this number and is it possible? If not, what’s the closest we can get to? Thank you , I graduated with MBA in May 2017 so wasn’t sure if college grad can be applicable

Link please. Thank you.

I think these two guys need to start a membership club of some kind.

Maybe during their meetings they can share hair care secrets and sources on where to get that amazing Melon in Northern France that Cindy Crawford has used for years to keep the Time Lords away.

No da da da da DooooooD. Not interested in bah bah bah bah Bailing you out.

Make the payments. Hand back the car or if you like it, hey it’s yours.

Leasing’s just a fancy way of financing leaving you one extra option half way through.

The down payment is meaningless.

It’s like talking to a fellow on the floor of the Bellagio, heck in the rotunda when you check in and he’s checking out.

It’s absolutely an AMAZING tale to me that you came in yesterday and laid 10k on the roulette wheel on Black and backed it up with a Sure thing bet on the Warriors but Frankly my dear …

“I don’t give a damn”

Otherwise just post the actual asking price. Take out your residual. Add the remaining payments and your downpayment Recoup. 2019 blah blah 7000 miles $98,642 ( WE FINANCE ! )

His decision to put that much money down on a car has nothing to do with me.

It’s his car. Let him make his payments. If he’s interested in transferring it, I’ll be happy to ease him of the burden of his monthly struggle.

How he got there? Makes zero difference to me.

He’s not going to offer to pay my electric bill any time in the future I gather.

It’s his car. He made the deal according to the terms he liked. Now he has cold feet. So he wants out. Why?

Who knows ? Maybe he wants an Aston. Not my problem .

Lol been “OUT” of the business a long time.

Ya know what they say Mike Mcphee, the more things change …

Man could make an entire living on Quality full size pickups & Honda Civics/Accords

Good for you so a 3 year old 20k F is holding 27 and a hee. STRONG.

That’s actually intriguing.

Would be cool to see an entire thread “What the Hackers drive” - Trophy Garage style :+1:

Isnt that what this is lol

6 Likes

more specifically the Hackers (or trusted hackers) on this site. Almost a “what the pro’s drive”

My car/deal is here … and I’m by no means a trusted hacker

Most “Trusted” chase deals, not cars. I doubt it would be anything irregular.

2 Likes

I think you might be surprised. Sometimes we get the big deals, but some of us have also learned that you can chase a deal and end up hating the car…so there is balance.

3 Likes

I think maybe you meant 0.92%?!!!??

Haha. I forgot to convert back!!

TRUTH.
I learned a valuable lesson when I chased a deal and not a car. Back in Nov 2017 I leased a brand new (not loaner!) 320i. MSRP was 38k. It was a sign and drive deal - $300 due at signing and $300/24/10k. Should have been chasing the car and not a deal. Way underpowered and literally counting the days until I can replace it with something more derivable. Good thing is this is our secondary car so I don’t drive it that often lol

Nice color!

what was the discount pre incentives

Nice car but doesn’t it kinda hurt your username? Are you going to create a new account under the name BMW? :crazy_face:

1 Like

And that just drives up the volume of leases because the good deals get flipped quickly. I have 3 posted here in the last 18 months (and that includes being dormant for the last 9 months).

.92% and they asked to not post? That’s…interesting.

Congrats and enjoy!!

1 Like

.92% on an M340 is pretty good given how hot they are right now. I can see a dealer not wanting to receive 5000 calls asking for it to be replicated or beat…

1 Like

Yes. I can see their point and know this was a one deal type of deal.