Off Topic Landfill

Could you send me the spreadsheet? I am looking for i3 and trade in my 2011 BMW 528i (60k miles).

Can I please get the link?
Thank you

Nice! Where is this? Could you please PM me the dealer details if it is NY or NJ?

It is SoCal.

6-21-2019 -
So the deals are not great right now with Tesla with Limited Inventory…here is what is the best available read each one if there is interest reach out to -

Robb Silverstein I Ownership Loyalty Advisor, Sales Operations

W 510-602-6010 I E rsilverstein@tesla.com

Please use my referral link - https://ts.la/alan26770

TO GET BEST DEALS - NEED TO BE CURRENT TESLA OWNER TO RECEIVE THE $20k LUDICROUS UPGRADE FOR FREE AND HAVING BEST DEALS. (BELOW INCLUDES THE 20K DISCOUNT)

#1 -
MODEL X P100DL - $142,900 Sticker
$34,800 Discount
Mid West Only Currently in Chicago

#2 -
Model X P100DL - $134,700 Sticker
$32,000 Discount
Located in California - So Cali or Nearby

#3 -
Model S P100DL - $134,200 Sticker
$39,400 Discount
Located in Florida

Best of Luck to All

Can you PM your number? I’m interested and had a few questions.

PM your number please? I’m in Mass as well

Can I get a link please?

Is the BMW i3 still available?

Can I have the link?

Please send me a link. Thanks

Well done. can you PM the dealer info?

Well done and congrats on the car, I would be interested in learning more about this dealer. Please PM me if possible sounds like a good opportunity. Thanks

Details please!

Could you send spreadsheet please

Great choice, the i3 is an underrated car! Loved mine, will be getting another. I envy you guys on the West Coast since the charging infrastructure is adequate enough that you’re able to get a BEV (without the range extender).

Negative Equity Lease

I currently have a 14 335i M sport that is worth somewhere around 20k. I bought the warranty and did too long of financing and unfortunately I owe close to 27k.

Im looking to lease something bigger, preferably an x4 m sport and get the payment for ~600 month and then add the negative equity on top of that ~30 per $1000 so maybe end up right under 800 with just drive offs down.

Are you able to help with this. im in SLO CA

I have loyalty and recent college grad.

Thanks in advance!

link please

link please

please send bmw spreadsheet