Off Topic Landfill

I would appreciate a link as well. TIA!

Interested in X3, Link Please.

Can I get a link? Probably wonā€™t be in the market until x3 phev comes out. Any idea on timeline?

Hi, happy Fatherā€™s Day, can you pm me the link when you back. Thanks

Is this car titled in your name? If not, then I am 99.99% sure you werenā€™t eligible for the federal tax credit. It may not matter unlesss youā€™re auditedā€¦

Incredible F30! A literally free caršŸ‘

2 Likes

Andā€¦I personally love the styling on the Mirai as well.

1 Like

I was told you canā€™t get the Edison rebate with a fuel cellā€¦?

1 Like

You canā€™t. Its on their site but when you try to apply it will say you donā€™t qualify

1 Like

Payment just went up! :frowning: sorry got this since you didnā€™t have any when I text you.

1 Like

Still a free car:heavy_check_mark:

Hi ,

How do you see this deal from CT . Any other place where i can reduce price .

Vehicle Volvo
Model 2019
Trim T6 Inscription
Packages Advanced
MSRP including Destination Fee $52,760.00
Selling Price $41,196.60
Residual Value $30,600.80
Money Factor .00082
Miles/Term 12K/36 Months
DAS 427.51
Monthly Payment Including Tax 427.51

Stop spamming every Volvo thread in addition to PMing me. Iā€™ve already told you to open your own thread

1 Like

Hi Cody can I get the link please

Emailed Dave and never got a quote. Texted him and never got a reply. Left a voicemail and never got a reply. Nice customer service you got there, what a joke. Guess Dave got too many customer he couldnā€™t give two s***.

You seem nice

2 Likes

He posted his work schedule on his other thread:

Wednesday the 29th - OFF
Thursday the 30th - 11am - 8pm
Friday the 31st :ghost:- 11am - 8pm
Saturday the 1st - 9am - 8pm

Heā€™s actually super helpful and respected, Iā€™m sure he will get back to you when heā€™s back in the office.

1 Like

I understand that, which is why Iā€™m frustrated. I should have noted that this is over the course of 3 weeks not just one particular day. I came off a rude, but given that this is the ā€œOnly dealership in history to win BMW North Americaā€™s coveted Center of Excellence Award in itā€™s first year of businessā€ Iā€™m disappointed.

This is stupid. I bought a car from Dave last year and he was quite responsive and helpful. Recently I needed to buy another one in a very short period of time and he was very overwhelmed and we couldnā€™t get aligned to get a deal going, yet he still eventually did write me (at like 1 am!), explained why he could not be responsive at the time I had reached out and was very gracious and professional when I said I had gone in another direction.

He does care about his customers. Be wary of the dealers who need to chase YOU down.

1 Like

Noā€¦ whats stupid is having to use 3 different methods of contact over a period of 3 weeks to get a quote. Iā€™m glad you had a good experience. I didnā€™t and have decided to move on.