Off Topic Landfill

can you please send the June Spreadsheet. :pray:

link for the june spreadsheet please, thanks!

Could I get a link please - thanks.

Can you send me the bmw spreadsheet, thanks.

Could I get the spreadsheet please. Interested in Tacoma 4x4 as well as 2019 Rav4.
Thanks!

Just a silly question for someone who never leased a BMW, but see a lot of people who like to push BMW unicorn Demo/Loaners. I read in the FAQ about free maintenance starts at initial in-service date, is this the same for the bumper to bumper warranty? Or do you get full warranty on signing? Thanks!

I believe the ultimate maintenance plan is the yearly service that is included with each bmw. There will be a 4yr/50k new car warranty existing on a demo but both this warranty and maintenance plan will have started on day of registration (see car fax, or warranty paperwork).

Great 4/50k should cover any 24/36k lease term even if the loner/demo has been in service for awhile. Thanks! But the wiki reads the clock starts on initial in-service date on the free maintenance plan for demos/loners. Not on signing.

correct, when they register it part of their loaner fleet I believe.

kewl never leased a bimmer so wasn’t sure about the warranty it would suck if it was only 3/36 and the bimmer was in service already for a few months and you got stuck at the end of a lease with no warranty coverage.

that is exactly why you lease a bmw. currently hacking my way from my trusty lexus into a bmw lease lol!

kewl, good luck let us know how it goes, mine is up in dec so doing homework early and im in a terrible market for great deals. (southFla)

Register as a dealer if you want to solicit business here

Sorry but something seems wrong here. Not sure how they can get to that high of a payment. Maybe there is more to it than I see.

I could be wrong but Justin_sutton from Erie Alfa should have blown this away. He is all over this site. Did you contact him?

Beautiful car though, Enjoy!

I promise you, none of this was free.

3 Likes

To be fair, I amended my comment due to MSRP being about 6 grand more than the one I ended up buying. That’s my bad.

No problem, just trying to help and make sense if the numbers. What was the MSRP and final selling price?

agreed … i’m sure it’s in the vehicle price somewhere as I know there likely was some more room to negotiate on the selling price, however, whichever way they chose to chalk it up to the sale is fine by me. my monthly payment remained the same and so did my overall terms when I asked them to include these pieces for me taking home the vehicle that same day. overall I’m happy, and most importantly the wife is happy :+1:

1 Like

Ah yes, “happy wife happy life” is a good feature on any car!

1 Like

MSRP was 46k. 35k was selling price. It’s not a TI, just a Base with a sunroof and the two big safety features. RWD too which is fine for me down here in Florida.

I figured shipping would end up making all things even in the end anyway.