Off Topic Landfill

BMW link please. New to enter in a new lease tomorrow. Ready to buy. Need shipment to Tampa, FL (paid by buyer).

Link to bmw deals please (specially looking for 530e xdrive deal). Looking asap (nor cal - SF bay area).

Hi can you please send me the BMW sheet? Thank you in advance.

Can i get spread sheet about BMW/Lexus. I already send TXT u guys but not reply to me. thanks.

Link Please

I’ll buy a BMW or an Audi when they are able to make Netflix available in their tail lights, not this colored light sh*t

Like seriously haha this guy should be banned from this site or something.

this guy asks for a contract and you say ‘relevant details’.

typical scammer comment right.

Like I will give you the car for 599$, but refuses to write it in a statement because it’s just some kind of nonsense.

Again, I personaly HATE i8, will never even pay 599 for this car. Don’t get me wrong, my only intention is to get your little internet spoiler.

I think the co founder of this should re-consider - Jananth1 (trusted Hackr); wasn’t this particular section to share legitmate deals. Personally think it’s not a deal when he can release partial contract of this deal just to confirm it’s real. Not saying, every deal should post contracts but once people ask for it. it should be shared not by one guy saying verified and says this is fire! haha pour some water on the deal.

link me please

link please

Didn’t you say you were going to Aruba ?

Leashackr meet up Aruba?

Haha I like the sound of that! See you there Saturday!

Hello can you please send bmw sheet. thanks

My suggestion to you is follow your own advice… Now run along

Link Please…

Link please!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here

I know I am new but, My comment in Kia Telluride gets moved…? Wasn’t disrespectful or anything but another member “A certified lease hacker” being snarky is fine… I copy that

Can I get the link please.
Thank you

Ok. Jake was starting to think this “website” was populated with people who said a lot but had absolutely no idea what they were really saying.

LOL. The one guy who literally tried to tell somebody, can’t tell you the car color without a broker fee, almost blew my gasket haha… And i’ve been at this for multiple decades.

Great to see there’s some folks on here actually interested in working “for the client”.

Sorry for my saracasm about color guy… PAY ME. I can read the Newspaper and search online inventory TOO ! ROFL

Have a great week. Probably shouldn’t publicly flame it … Screw it.