Off Topic Landfill

Nice! Is 353/mo with or without sales tax?

1 Like

That is without sales tax, with it is 388/mo same exact payment as I had on the Q50

1 Like

Is BMW the new Honda with all these deals?

The tables have turned, Honda dealer turn their nose up at dealer discounts.

any deals exist like this today?

Where did you get that quote ?

Paul Miller BMW NJ

Can you provide the sales rep name. What would the deal be on 430 ?

Hey but it is an ancient e class/s class platform with a giant engine, it’s also heavy so it doesn’t corner well.

where’s the comparison? this is a z06 beater, an e63 amg/m5 beater and I’m pretty sure all of those cars are $1000+ a month. Find me a 7 series that does 0-60 in 3 seconds with a top speed of 204 mph for $700 a month and I would love to sign.

1 Like

more false info lmao

The LD platform was introduced in 2011 for the second generation of the Charger. It is an entirely redesigned and updated platform but is closely related to the original LX.

Vehicles using the LD platform include:

• 2011-present Dodge Charger

Though based on the lx platform it’s not the same, handles better than the majority of cars on the road but it is a muscle car not a “sports car”

I’m not sure how that sentence isn’t completely contradicting and/or word smithed. Not sure how something is entirely redesigned and updated yet closely related, lol. If it’s from wikipedia it’s definitely true though.

If you went with the Challenger Hellcat Redeye (the most powerful production car produced in America) you’d get another 100 horsepower and drop that 0-60 time even more.

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/latest-reviews/what-its-like-to-drive-2019-dodge-challenger-hellcat-redeye-review-article-1.4042064

There was a 2011 update on a 25 year old Mercedes platform. It makes Nissan/Infiniti’s FM platform seem modern in comparison.

Nissan is the king of using one platform for everything

that’s a challenger, he’s asking for a charger but yeah you are right it would drop time off the 1/4 mile and 0-60. However,fca dealers aren’t dealing on redeye’s atm, haven’t seen a good deal on one yet.

hence my explanation based on the platform but updated, if you have ever driven a muscle car you would realize it’s a straight line monster, I don’t understand why you would mention handling lmao, if you want to spend 130k on an e63 or m5 so that it can “turn” then by all means spend $1200-$1800 a month on one of those while you could have a hellcat and a track toy for roughly the same. It’s a full size 4 four door sedan lmao.

Also lx platform was introduced in 2004 and updated in 2011, not sure where 25 year old is coming from.

Okey, well when you get one don’t wrap it around a telephone pole.(or maybe you already have one)

Just my 0.02
I’ve git kids so the vette, challenger, Camaro, and a bunch of others are out.
What else puts down this kind of numbers and you can (comfortably) take 2 kids w backpacks to school for the same $$?

Doesn’t the charger come with a giant engine too