Off Topic Landfill

:popcorn: :popcorn:

1 Like

Too bad. We’re going to grill you right into the ground for being helpful and providing the right answers. $853 isn’t $853 :wink:

Glad this thread was closed. Some people are in desperate need of a reality check.

3 Likes

If it has m-sport package, even at this MSRP, then someone should pay at least 450/month.

If they started at 13.5 and you let it go, aren’t you just wasting everyone’s time?

1 Like

It would’ve been a waste of time if I continued and then backed out or they wouldn’t get to where I wanted to be, no? Use your brain a little.

Perfect setup… Just PM’d you.

@F30Daniel

saving all that gas money – very good deal – I thought the DAS was closer to $5k

I have no idea how you did that…how?

Just so we’re clear, what incentives? OL, College, Loyalty? Or more than that? Honestly that’s a smoking hot deal…very nice job.

Yes, all three. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@jalopnik5021 Can this deal be replicated? What was the process you used for finding it/what was the discount?

Wtf how? Teach us your ways

Pretty sure it was the thread posted earlier in the week – those deals are long gone.

Great score! How is the mpg on that beauty?

1 Like

Its an estimated 60 mpge, but I haven’t driven it enough to tell yet :sweat_smile:

how can I fake some transcripts to qualify for the college discount? lol!

1 Like

Honestly, not the first time I’ve gotten that question haha. Don’t think its possible, they verify everything.

Is there a limit on how many college graduate program credit one can receive? Graduating in May, and wonder if I can lease two cars this month and another two cars before Apr. 2021.

There she is!

They say its only once that you can use it, but I’ve seen cases where a client can apply it twice! It’s really just luck it seems like!

1 Like