Off Topic Landfill

Msrp was $39,191.00

2 Likes

Thanks didn’t have it on me

1 Like

Correct I have Tech package as well

Its probably a loaner… dealers treat the X1 like gold right now

Where did you get this deal? I am in SoCal.

What does the “C” VIN indicate?

I believe c vin are newer builds, b vin was sitting on lots

Thanks Fortnite.

1 Like

2006 325i transmission question
I’ve had a problem with my automatic trans where right before I come to a stop, the car jerks forward. I came to the conclusion that I need to replace the solenoids to fix this issue. Unfortunately, I don’t have the money to make this repair and decided that I would live with the problem until I got the money to fix it. Fast forward a little. I was driving with someone else one day and when coming to a stop they accidentally whacked the shifter from D to sports mode but this time there wasn’t a jerk when I came to a stop. So I tested it, and when I shifted the car into sports mode before coming to a stop, there is no jerk at all. I only drive in normal mode, so I never thought about whether or not it would lunge in sport

Nox VidMatemode. So is it bad for my transmission to switch to sports when stopping and then back to normal when going? Also, does this make any changes in my conclusion that I need to replace the solenoids?

You can get get any car you want with that budget. Heck, you can buy 10 Camrys with just 1 month’s budget.

1 Like

Woops. Used to putting K’s there in business. :slight_smile:

Boy wouldn’t that be nice.

Really like both models and completely fed up with the lack of space in our Audi Q5.

Should I avoid trying to roll the current Audi lease into a new BMW lease (expires in 2 months)?

What would be a good out the door number and any idea what MF to shoot for?

Isn’t the X1 smaller than the Q5? Searching and reading topics will help you find the MF, discount to target, etc. If you would like to be spoonfed, I’d find a broker

None of the cars you listed are possible for $250 monthly with nothing down. Even a base Camry LE isnt possible for $250 with $0 down let alone the XSE with red seats that go for sticker :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t stack OL codes. You only get 1…if you’re lucky. 500 comes from Dealer + 500 comes from BMW, so some dealers will give only the 500 BMW portion.

A stripper 320i with a steering wheel + radio might be possible, although being in FL, it still might be a big ask.

With $0 due ? No chance in FL

Strippers are never cheap

5 Likes

I’ve seen incredible deals on all of those cars. Not saying it’s been in Florida though.

I am, however, going for the Camry because of the price of course. I’m looking to cut back on payments and downgrade my Lexus. But the XSE feels like an upgrade :sunglasses:

Tell me what we can do on it then? It shouldn’t be impossible to get it for $250.