Off Topic Landfill

Just Posted my deal in the Trophy Garage.

Blew the DOORS off of this deal on the same Equinox LS (MSRP $28,800) on 12/29/18

Want to REALLY thank Chevysalesgirl (will hopefully work with you soon on another deal) for at least working with me and setting up the foundation for the deal of the century. I was too far away to pick up from her OC dealership and subsequently found out that the IE dealerships were more aggressive to move out metal. Suggest everyone drive out of LA in any direction for 1.5 hours for some serious dealings. I lease 2 cars a year at least, so I know what I am doing.

Point being here is that if I can do this deal, it can be repeated if the incentives are right.

Sorry you feel that way :thinking:. But this is an full info sharing site and I got info to share. :raising_hand_man:
Want to get the news out there that a better deal can be made. Out of respect for you I didn’t post what I got but here it is since you want to keep a lid on it…

24 M - 12K miles p year (MSRP 28800)
$3561 one pay total (taxs fees included) (or in other words $148/m)
$700 costco card in the mail a month later

Yes lots of end of the year super aggressive incentives + Costco + Conquest
Guarantee GM will do this again end of the year 2019 if you all out there can wait a bit. Especially since the Equinox got DEAD LAST in the last MotorTrend comparison test of the best small SUVs. Was called not even competitive vs the rest of 5. (I don’t rate it so harshly but have not driven a CRV).

Go out there and repeat this deal everyone - you have the info - knowledge is power - Power = $$

December deals have absolutely nothing to do with March. Programs are different. Poor form posting an old dea on a current dealer’s post.

1 Like

As I said.

Posting so that everyone will know what WAS available. I do the 1% deals and this website is all about making the best deal happen. These incentives will be back at the end of this year and maybe sooner as GM is back to falling behind Honda and others in the comparisons again. So keep an eye out and use the info for your benefit.

This deal was not able to happen at my local Chevy dealership on the same week. SO you will understand and how some dealerships were willing to make it happen and some just can not. Know, Search and you will find.

Congratulations on your deal, @emilrides. You’ve already shared and posted in other more appropriate places, so I think your point has been made.

Thanks.

$76 per month? is that a typo @andyecon

1 Like

man, you got ripped off comparing to @andyecon :grin:

1 Like

Is that payment real?? Lol I would almost do that deal even if I hate the car!!

To be fair, some of mine is including $6501 in rebates that aren’t in my pocket yet.

How could you hate this car!?! I guess I never had one of the 6 cylinder 3’s, but this is so much more car than anything I’ve ever had.

No, not that I hate THAT car ha…I meant even IF I were to hate any car…that kind of payment would be difficult to turn down!

Ah, gotcha!

Personally I think the 3 and 4 series without M Sport packages are cheap looking. The steering wheel in particular just feels so downmarket unless you get the fat M Sport steering wheel. Had a couple as loaners and hated them because of that reason.

For the price you’re paying it’s absolutely worth it. But in my (admittedly snobby) opinion, the non M Sport cars feel cheap like Honda’s and deserve an appropriate price.

2 Likes

I agree. That stock steering wheel is hideous. M Sport package or no deal

Eh at that price, I’ll take a plastic hub cap steering wheel.

That, and an M-Sport package won’t turn a 3 series into a sports car. IMO, it’s probably the last package I’d want on a 3. But this is the trophy garage so I’ll say no more.

2 Likes

I would take it even if it was candy pink for that price :smile:

1 Like

I’d pay a couple bux extra for pink!
:bat:

1 Like

Well, I’m coming from a Jetta, so this is worlds better than anything I’m used to driving and I’d never notice the steering wheel!

Nice!
What area is this? and can you share contact info?
Thanks in advance.