Off Topic Landfill

Oh boy what have I started

Btw have you see this gold? https://mobile.twitter.com/NJDevils/status/1097911193338040321

I can’t believe they got a 2nd for Gretzky Boyle. I’m still floored.

Hoping Mojo can bring in a first… a man can dream.

They had a pure qx60 last week that was cheaper for 12k miles than 10k…

Lol I do see that a lot for the “deals of the day”. They have a Tucson that is 100 more a month for 10k versus 12k right now.

nice deal, what was the 1k rebate?

Suburban of Troy, MI. Used to live out there! Nice deal on a new model and at $56k that must be loaded and then some!

Does that include GMS by any chance?

Yep, Suburban. We’ve had MANY vehicles prior to the XT4 and this is the first one we picked up from the motor mall. It was a very good experience.

Also, sorry, I copied the deal format from above and forgot to include that I used a GEX # (a friend who plays a major role in Cadillac development hooked me up) and $1,000.00 was a rebate that came with it.

How in the world? Where do you get deals like this?

Beauty!!! How???

Howd u pull that off? haha oh its from last year – not sure if its replicable

Timing, Luck, and I work at the dealership.

And for the inevitable messages and emails I will get: NO THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT POSSIBLE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

9 Likes

Wow amazing. I’d take one tonight if it’s possible to the “average” person. Is 2017 correct?

1 Like

Not possible if I could get another one I would lease it myself! It was an extremely lucky situation and I can’t even get another one like this if I tried.

Was it an executive demo or loaner?

wow you stole this deal

1 Like

Demo had like 1,000 miles

Listen, you are a dealer in leasehackr forums. You have no needs. Your only purpose is to give us deals like this :stuck_out_tongue:

No seriously, great job. Congrats!

3 Likes

Haha this made me crack up :joy: . Thanks :+1:

wow congrats dude!

1 Like