Off Topic Landfill

Run the numbers through the calculator ahead of time so you know where you should be including taxes and government fees. But if the deal is as the salesman says it’s pretty damn good on a new car.

Agree. If numbers add up, go. There might be some serious trunk money on certain units.

Do you have contact info for your salesperson? I have been shopping this deal in MA with minimal luck and would likely go to NY to do this deal. PM me pls.

Going to need 3 Bmw’s in NY/CT/NJ area. LMK if someone can help.

Sounds like a great deal and I wish we had that program here in So Cal. But…this should be in Ask the Hackers. Not really the right place to post

2 Likes

Looking for an i3 deal, what can I get?
Live in Pasadena, have USAA.
Willing to assume a lease, loaner, etc…
Pm me please

I signed this deal about a week ago. Initially I had a bad experience with the first sales person I encountered but after getting in touch with @DroseBMW and the management team at Passport BMW, they smoothed things out for me and we’re able to make this deal happen.

1 Like

Is this a loaner?

Yes it is.

Good deal but you shouldn’t have rolled everything in as the apr after MSD is still pretty high

But overall good deal

I say always roll it in, crash it next week and you didn’t lose anything. Looks like 24mo was only $5 more a month

1 Like

Considering the taxes on full price. It’s a solid deal. especially that they gave him the “standard” BMW buy MF prior to MSD’s.
Congrats!

2 Likes

Impossible to have a unicorn type deal in a state like MD. In a tax-on-payment state, I probably wouldn’t have bothered with msd.

Glad I live in tax on payment state, not sure I could move to these tax the purchase price state, it’s brutal.

amazing deal!!!

1 Like

passport is notorious for marking it up …so true

Just sent them an offer on a 330e…let’s see.

On another note I looked at this deal again and if you take taxes and MSD’s out of the equation this is close to 300/mo on a 50k vehicle. I am relatively new to this forum so not sure what is unicorn territory but this is certainly an amazing deal…

Dealer fee is $299, not $80. What is Gov fee of $600?

I didn’t see the 80 when filling the calculator on my phone. It was $300x2. The other numbers are accurate.

Which Bmw dealer gave you this one!