Off Topic Landfill

Bmw Riverside guys do a good deal. No BS. I’d go back for my next one too.

That’s a great looking LR Sport…

1 Like

Wow, people getting good deals with @Bostoncarconcierge 's help. I’m getting shitty quotes on my own right now. Congrats to all!!!

2 Likes

Wow perfect car for the Northeast – awesome color –

1 Like

Loving the look of that car.

1 Like

Are you calling Texans dumb?

removed 2020

Not sure if this is a good deal

I don’t understand how it’s related to the post topic.
You got about 7% off MSRP. If that satisfies you, you got a hack of a deal.
XC60 T5 is a very nice SUV.

Someone posted Socal: 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum $59,xxx MSRP - $525 + tax w/ fees ($1500) and Msds
You might want to check if you can do even better.

1 Like

Can you share numbers on the m3 deal? Trying hard to find something today/tomorrow and looking for some level of benchmark.

Well knowing the plans and lease rates change each month and there also seem to be deals that change daily that responds shows what a douchebag you are.

The d-bag that I am? Okay lol I’ll remember that. Cheers and have a good day

Dude I asked a legitimate question and you have a smart ass response… You will remember that?? Good… Learn how to speak to people

Are you trying to teach me a lesson? Looks like you’ve been doing that a lot here lately. I’m unfazed by your name calling and character assassination.

2 Likes

NTKLarge

1 Like

Teach a lesson?? Dude I asked you a legitimate question on a price for a car. Again, pricing and lease rates change monthly at the least and based on some cases here even daily.

So please explain to me how asking you for a price on a GT model when you posted new pricing on a Touring trim today justify your smart ass response.

It seems like a very legitimate question that you decided to give a smart response to.

I don’t need customers that call me d-bags… I’m sure there are plenty of other brokers that will assist you.

Notice you still totally ignore whst I said

Exactly, because after you start calling me names what you say is unimportant

So your smart ass response caused my response… Keep that in mind.