Off Topic Landfill

At minimum, he needs to anticipate the kids be in a full size rear facing seat from 1-2 years old.

In California, you can legally put them front facing at 2.

However, rear facing car seats can usually accommodate kids up to 3 and 4 years old (depending on the seat and size of the kid) and like you’ve just stated, it’s significantly safer rear facing.

I’m reading this as being rear facing from birth to two years, which is even worse because the travel system carriers for infants take up even more room rear facing.

Alfa Romeo of Maple Shade (South NJ) needs to sell 5 or 6 more cars by the end of the month. They were trying to work with me, but the models with the features I wanted were more than I’m willing to pay.

They still have some 2018s left, but none have Apple Carplay. They were discounting the 2019s, but I think they had more room to go lower.

What were the numbers you were seeing?

2019 Stelvio $54k MSRP $562 a month for 15k miles per year and $3200 due at signing. Not a great deal, but could be better if the dealer wants to make their numbers. This is for 15k miles on a $54k vehicle. 10-12k annual mile terms would be considerably lower.

These Alfa deals need to be put into perspective. A lot of these deals have been on lower trim 2018s at year end, and I doubt they are for 15k miles. I have no desire in driving a stripped down model, just to have that badge on the hood. Once you experience heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, upgraded sound system, Apple Carplay, advanced safety features including Adaptive Cruise…it’s hard to give them up.

My commute is mostly highway, and Adaptive Cruise is now a non-negotiable must have. It just amazes me how few $50k vehicles don’t include this as standard, when most Asian vehicles include it standard on most models.

Wow, I would just on that in a heartbeat!

hey what dealer did you purchase from?

PM him. But in his OP, he noted that the dealer asked to remain anonymous.

curious what was included in the DAS fees. Seems like some of it was cap cost reduction?

1 Like

First payment
Acquisition fee
Dealer fee
Plates
Title
Runner fee for out of state reg

thank you… looks like a very good deal on a jag

1 Like

Bmw Riverside guys do a good deal. No BS. I’d go back for my next one too.

That’s a great looking LR Sport…

1 Like

Wow, people getting good deals with @Bostoncarconcierge 's help. I’m getting shitty quotes on my own right now. Congrats to all!!!

2 Likes

Wow perfect car for the Northeast – awesome color –

1 Like

Loving the look of that car.

1 Like

Are you calling Texans dumb?

removed 2020

Not sure if this is a good deal

I don’t understand how it’s related to the post topic.
You got about 7% off MSRP. If that satisfies you, you got a hack of a deal.
XC60 T5 is a very nice SUV.

Someone posted Socal: 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum $59,xxx MSRP - $525 + tax w/ fees ($1500) and Msds
You might want to check if you can do even better.

1 Like