Off Topic Landfill

He also PMed me, and I also gave him some advice. So what? :smirk:

Just saying that he was receptive to figuring it out. He took the constructive criticism and is doing something with it. There is something be said about that.

In the end hopefully it results in people getting some good deals. :man_shrugging:t2:

Sorry for commenting. What was I thinking about making a comment on a forum. :joy::rofl:

Maybe he just needed a chance to figure it out instead of being attacked from the start in the first place? Then there would not be a need to close his original thread.

I feel you. It happens…a lot of tough critics in here.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

If you are a broker. You should post some of the your recent brokered deals and discounts for the forum to review. Good luck. You should be prepared to defend and gather client feedback

Hi Michael.

Seems to be lots of possible discounts on a GS-F? I see Loyalty Conquest Cash, 10th Anniversary cash, Dealer 10th Ann cash and customer cash. But I don’t see a sample lease deal.

What kind of deal can you get on a GS-F in NorCal?

Here you go. Then punch the GSF tab. As you know i posted all the rates and incentives the other day. I dont have sample deals to show you. Maybe another leasehackr or Lexus salesman does. Are you in the market for one? If so email or call me anytime and i will help.

Thank you for posting…

Thanks for the link. Appreciate your time.

This topic was automatically opened after 2 days.

I think a lot of this depends on state laws too. In NJ we MUST use rear facing from birth to a certain weight/age limit, and then it’s front facing, then a booster after the next weight limit. I do think that manufacturers have gotten a little more creative in making rear facing seats take up less room by making the seat able to slide around or pivot on the base a bit, so that can help too.

From the California Car seat laws:

"Children under the age of 8 or under 4’9″ must be secured in the appropriate car seat or booster seat in the back seat.

Children under 2 years of age shall ride in a rear-facing car seat until they weigh 40 pounds or more or are at least 40 inches tall. Children shall be secured in a manner that complies with the height and weight limits specified by the manufacturer of the car seat.

Children can move to a forward facing car seat once they have outgrown the legal limits and manufacturer’s specifications for the rear facing car seat. Keep in mind that children under the age of 2 are 500% safer in a rear-facing car seat than a forward facing car seat.

A child is ready for a booster seat when they have outgrown the weight or height limit of their forward-facing harnesses. This usually occurs around 65 pounds."

At minimum, he needs to anticipate the kids be in a full size rear facing seat from 1-2 years old.

In California, you can legally put them front facing at 2.

However, rear facing car seats can usually accommodate kids up to 3 and 4 years old (depending on the seat and size of the kid) and like you’ve just stated, it’s significantly safer rear facing.

I’m reading this as being rear facing from birth to two years, which is even worse because the travel system carriers for infants take up even more room rear facing.

Alfa Romeo of Maple Shade (South NJ) needs to sell 5 or 6 more cars by the end of the month. They were trying to work with me, but the models with the features I wanted were more than I’m willing to pay.

They still have some 2018s left, but none have Apple Carplay. They were discounting the 2019s, but I think they had more room to go lower.

What were the numbers you were seeing?

2019 Stelvio $54k MSRP $562 a month for 15k miles per year and $3200 due at signing. Not a great deal, but could be better if the dealer wants to make their numbers. This is for 15k miles on a $54k vehicle. 10-12k annual mile terms would be considerably lower.

These Alfa deals need to be put into perspective. A lot of these deals have been on lower trim 2018s at year end, and I doubt they are for 15k miles. I have no desire in driving a stripped down model, just to have that badge on the hood. Once you experience heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, upgraded sound system, Apple Carplay, advanced safety features including Adaptive Cruise…it’s hard to give them up.

My commute is mostly highway, and Adaptive Cruise is now a non-negotiable must have. It just amazes me how few $50k vehicles don’t include this as standard, when most Asian vehicles include it standard on most models.

Wow, I would just on that in a heartbeat!

hey what dealer did you purchase from?

PM him. But in his OP, he noted that the dealer asked to remain anonymous.