Off Topic Landfill

PM’d 202020

Ralph, saw this post today. I’m in Indianapolis, you able to find anything along this line? I understand to use your service are upfront fees, just want to see if you are in my market and know Toyota deals first. Thanks

I believe those are only possible through US Bank, I don’t have a Toyota dealer that runs leases through them yet!

I have been trying to get hold of you for a while . Do we have the wrong e mail or phone number?

Hello Raffay, Do you service customers in the KANSAS area. Sent you a text. Thanks

@LeaseDoctor-you need resuscitation.

2 Likes

Going to have a lot of malpractice suits against him at this rate, patients dying left and right with these “blow out” deals

2 Likes

were you talking about me or teaching us something about yourself ? - you’re profile picture is pretty serious

The more you talk … the more you prove my point…keep digging your own grave… i will just sit here and watch

5 Likes

If this is true, then they need to find a way to discount them further.

https://carbuzz.com/news/dealers-have-too-many-new-jeep-wranglers-on-their-hands

thanks enjoy the popcorn

Blows my mind how you think arguing with these potentially interested customers will earn you business and thrashing on people on leasehackr will get you more business just to prove your own point. As @Sharif said above, you’re digging your own grave. Terrible businessman and terrible professionalism. Just another hack lease broker in NY…

1 Like

Attn: Trusted Hackers-nuke this thread

1 Like

Why? Sill good for entertainment read w popcorn

1 Like

Another botched surgery doctor? :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Wow. I’m amazed by the way you talk to people on here. Typical car salesman :smirk:

2 Likes

Sounds about right. Same attitude as the users of reddit.com/r/askcarsales

Exactly.
Asking for how to get an incentive as akin to asking how to steal a little babys toy the way they treat you.

As a side note, I’m wondering who in the world configured that Wrangler. Who in their right mind wants a stripped to the bones Wrangler but then wants to pay an additional 4k for the new engine? Willing to have to fill their tank with premium but also ok with no AC and crank windows.

Lol, not angry, just entertained. But since this conversation has devolved into “lolumadbro” territory, I’ll just leave it at that.

2 Likes