Off Topic Landfill

Amg’s whole premise is one man one engine, the 43s and 53s are produced like every other mb engine, people have been crying about bmw “diluting” the M brand since they added other M models beside the m3 and m5, I have no problem with any of the 63 amgs or the M models, what bmw and mb are really doing is adding a suspension kit,body kit, and a better transmission and then slapping a badge on to please those people who chase badges but cant afford the more expensive models, a good analogy in lamens terms would be how Mercedes added the cla class to the regular lineup. It’s just a way to increase profits and truly makes enthuasists furious because what they had used to mean something special. If everybody was a doctor/lawyer/engineer then those titles would mean nothing. Hope that clears up what I’m trying to convey.

Huh? I quoted you in my response where you said, and I quote again, “the monthly seems inflated to me, those mid level engines were $500ish level cars to lease not 6-700.” Not sure what else you could have possibly meant by that, unless you were referring to a car other than the C43 this very thread is about.

Don’t post the same question in multiple threads.

1 Like

Just learning, I won’t

No problem.

Amazing price, where did you find this lease?

lease swap app.

You can find great deals over at bimmerpost in the f80/f82 section.

Yup. Thats why its always shocking to see people paying 6-700 for a non M 4 series.

A m series in the 600s isn’t common

cough cough fake amg, jk nice car but the 43 amg’s are basically a “350/550” esque sport models, the monthly seems inflated to me, those mid level engines were $500ish level cars to lease not 6-700. Just my 2 cents. Swapalease should work for you, just be competitive with the pricing and I wouldn’t mention anything about the damage the car had, that’s just leverage against you and besides that you got it repaired at a dealership and it’s a body part that has nothing to do with safety of the car (i.e frame damage)

edit: maybe offer a buyer incentive on shipping if out of state, you should get a lot of interest for california buyers imo.

you’re in a bit of a tough spot, in all honesty the c43 is a keeper but maybe im just a car guy. Im sure you can find a nice big suv like the qx60 or something similar to be a kid hauler.

I don’t know if ribbing the guy calling his car a fake AMG is helpful.

Swapalease should work for you, just be competitive with the pricing and I wouldn’t mention anything about the damage the car had, that’s just leverage against you and besides that you got it repaired at a dealership and it’s a body part that has nothing to do with safety of the car (i.e frame damage)

edit: maybe offer a buyer incentive on shipping if out of state, you should get a lot of interest for california buyers imo.

insightful or what?

1 Like

Heading that direction!

Definitely agree about not mentioning the damaged light you fixed. No need to make people skittish.

This is not an impossible mission. You’ll find a taker.

hey you know after all these amg wars the threads get shut down pretty quickly, thought I would chime in for once :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

If I didn’t already get something else I would bite at this if you included $3k incentives. 17 months with this and then getting into something else is appealing to some people. You might be able to offer less incentives somewhere else.

1 Like

No Down Payment on the Assumption Brother.

I haven’t paid anything more than plates and first month upfront since I leased my 2003 s2000.

1 Like

That is a really high monthly! My wife and I finalized (not picked up yet) at 2019 with $68K MSRP for $2,100 DAS at $575 base payment (added wheel/tire, 3 year maintenance, and $5,000 lease waiver), which bumped it up to $700. I think you need an incentive for sure to move a 2017 vs a 2019 refresh model!

The car is a lot of fun as I owned a few AMGs in my time. I don’t think it is a “fake” AMG at all. Has all the power and more than the lovely than the 55K engines (C55/CLK55). If C32 was considered an AMG, why not a V6TT?