Off Topic Landfill

Hi Quentin
Looking to lease Audi Q5 premium plus with cold weather or Volvo XC60 T6 with Nav this week. I pm you. Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you

Contact him directly - there is phone number, email, PM. This was Review topic.

Hi Quentin ! Looking to close out on the cx-5 this week, can you ldf me know if you are on vacation or available. Thanks. Shah.

sent you an email, hoping you are working at this busy time of year.

Happy holiday to all. I think I PM’d you previously Quentin. Anyway, I’m leasing a 2016 Jag XJ. (great car, my 4th Jag). Lease end is Feb. 2020. How much time before lease-end should I contact you regarding my next lease (Jag or Volvo I think right now)
Thanks again.

damn, that stinks. I would have thought this would be the busiest time of the year.

Can you recommend anyone else to work with before Jan 2nd?

Infiniti of Manhattan closes on Christmas Eve?

@nyclife sweet - what’s the best way to reach you first thing that morning? I have definitive confirmation from the wife on color, combos etc and I’ll be able to already tell you which dealerships have it in stock. If you want to work your magic, i’m happy to pay the broker fee/put down a deposit with you to get you to work for me.

Let me know best way to touch base, I emailed you at an email that i got from another broker, but not sure if you are checking right now.

PM him, don’t post questions in this thread.

1 Like

thanks, i have done so.

Ya and why would you give some one that much money i bel with audi max is 9 or 10… thats a lot of money just to give some one to keep for 3 years… I worked many deals with that as a option i don’t one client did it. I know many people on here are experts in how leases work… but sadly that does not make since to me…

Guaranteed return on your money.

Look at the market now. Who knows what will happen in a 3 year window.

that is true. I don’t see it going lower at this point.

wow you win an award. buying a car has a lot of variables when was it was it a demo was it orange… its all about what you think is a good deal… I had an s3 around a 50k msrp and my payment was 550 a month was less than a 100 down 36 months 7500 miles i was am i got 15 percent off because I sold them and people told me they got a better payment… no one said you have to work with a broker… but car dealers want to make money which is why he qot quoted those payments. just wait till jan 3 or 4 when season of audi goes away…I know what I am talking about… but if you got your deal good for you but I don’t bel it… but if you got great…

i put less than a 1000 down

I’m far from a grammar nazi. But I have a hard time taking seriously posts with horrid punctuation and lazy prose. I feel it gives a glimpse inside the mind. I could be wrong.

2 Likes

He lost me when he said he had lots of clients interested in MSDs and he never understood the point in them. Another lazy sales guy who has no idea what they’re selling.

3 Likes

I know why you would consider putting the sec deposits down on the lease it buys the rate down.I would rather keep my money but thats just me. People can do what they want. I did one client since I have been a broker that put max deposits down on a highlander. Sorry I am doing other things and don’t need to be an english professor. And as far as lazy sells people I am not that. Read reviews on line and not one would say I was lazy.

I don’t need to be an English professor, either. But if I want people to take me seriously, it makes me look more articulate and methodical and conscientious if I spell and punctuate correctly.

That’s all.

1 Like

How can you not take seriously someone with a funny stock image as profile picture?

3 Likes