Off Topic Landfill

Yes, because an intercooler pump definitely affects how a vehicle performs and is not only one of about 10,000 parts in a vehicle. You’re stretching an incredible distance to try to make your very tenuous and nonsensical argument. If you really think every component in a BMW is an off the shelf component… :rofl:

2 Likes

20 years ago Samsung TVs were crap, benchmark was Sony. Now Samsungs are arguably superior. We can very well say the same for Hyundai 10 years from now.

depending on the kind of engine…yes a intercooler pump can make a difference. For example on a turbo engine with a air to water intercooler setup…a dead intercooler pump will cause the coolant to heat up and make the charge air temps raise causing the ecu to pull timing. As a mechanical engineer you should know that, unless your designing door handles or something.

the other poster wanted a example of a porsche and mx-5…i gave him a similar real life example of a f150 and vantage.

Nissan uses a mercedes designed 2.0t in some of their infiniti’s, but Nissan makes the 2.0t in their tennesse plant for both mercedes and infiniti

My whole point is, there’s a lot of parts sharing and drive train sharing among different brands now. so you cant look at the badge but the car.

anyways this is my last post on the matter…

congrats on the OP on his new ride.

:sunglasses::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::sunglasses:

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Knowing Porsche’s and how they lease I think this is probably one of the best deals I have ever seen on here

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Just about to sign a deal to buy ‘18 GLS550. Deal is
MSRP 98850
Price 86245
1.99 rate for 60-72 months

This website is such an asset. My question is; is the tire or maintaince plan worth it? Wife and I plan to keep for 10 years or so. It’s going to be our Club Volleyball travel vehicle for girls qualifiers. Lol.

Let me know if any of the “add ons “ are actually worth it. My typically response is no to anything the finance guy is selling.

Thanks!!!

Open your thread or post in the existing GLS. Has nothing to do with GLE deal.

How do you get the EV tax credits if it’s a lease and the vehicle isn’t in your name?

From what I read, you can claim the Texas one on a Leased vehicle…

The federal one I’ll have to check when I do my taxes because it says that you can claim it on a leased vehicle but the financial institution can claim it… I know someone that received both last year but we’ll see…

No, you cannot claim the Federal Tax EV Tax credit of $7500 on a leased vehicle. Simple google search will find you the answer. The leasing company claims it and it is up to them if it gets passed to you via a lease incentive.

Thank you, had a client that said they were able to claim it so I was going to check when I file taxes but as we all know, people lie…

Man so technically 10k for one pay lease? What was sales price and stuff? Or 7500 after ev credit i guess. Awesome deal man. Enjoy it. Very unique car.

Ended up getting 11.4k for my Trade… 64680 sell price minus 13.5 in rebates… 41380 RV

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Hi @nyclife - Sent you a email for help with RX350 last week. Are you around to help?

Thanks!

@nyclife also sent an e-mail. No response yet.

Spam removed…