Off Topic Landfill

Audi touchscreens started in 19

Just want to throw out there that Jim is incredibly helpful and honest. Though I didn’t end up making a deal with him, I can confirm that his pricing is accurate. Furthermore, he went out of his way to help inform me about the leasing process and his deals. Jim was incredibly valuable in my search for a leased vehicle and helped me get a great deal. I wouldn’t hesitate to reach out to Jim in the future & I’m certainly glad I came across this thread before I made a purchase!

1 Like

Good luck with the new truck!

Matt was able to use my pricing to negotiate his own deal. I’m glad my information was able to be used for this, as this is what this forum is all about! I’m more than happy to secure trucks for people, but if they can do it on their own, that’s even better for the consumer.

2 Likes

I asked and warned you to open your review thread for this. When you do, I will move above posts there.

Thanks for the warning. And sorry for the terrible inconvenience. :ok_hand:t3:

What a joke.

Although I’ve seen Hackr worthy deals by Brokers and Dealers, I bet when these Brokers and Dealers get on Leasehackrs they have these grandiose ideas how they’re gonna finally peddle more deals and get that Salesman of the Month star.

Even hedging deals on the spreadsheet I find lame, but to each their own.

Read viper, “Even hedging deals on the spreadsheet I find lame” - emphasis on hedging deals.

Spreadsheets aren’t what’s lame, hedging deals during the month is. Let me know if you need me to break that down further.

Here’s an example of a somewhat Leasehackr worthy deal on a over priced, unreliable (ugly AF) vehicle with more problems than Venezuela’s government.

1 Like

Yea they weren’t consistent with their terms, on the phone they told you $3k, someone else $2500, but the drive off was about $1600 to close.

@JKidd :grin: are those tears in your eyes?

I suggest you join a Lodge out in TX, there’s some good Brothers there, they’ll make a man out of you yet.

Read my original post. This forum is for Leasehackr worthy deals. Spamming it with crappy dealer advertised deals will get the response it deserves.

I do not think can be replicated but you should be able to get within 1000 with gm lease loyalty.

**MSRP: $50,210
**Selling Price: $40,740
**Monthly Payment: puchass
**Cash Due at Signing: $32233
**MSD:0
**Incentives:10,750 (gm finance, costco, 2k lease loyalty)

**Months:does not apply
Annual Mileage:
MF:
Residual:

**Region:OR
Leasehackr Score:

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Hey, would be happy to help you with your request. you will get better pricing on the 2019 QX60, under $420 with 0 drive off on a 39 month lease. depending on the trim you choose.

So you currently own GMC/Chevy, i can check if that will qualify you for the conquest request. also if you can tell me where you work, i can check if you will qualify for an extra rebate. if you do qualify, can get you under $400.

Sam
m (650) 822-8015
sam@autopia.com

Hi Dave, i’m new at leasing and i’m looking to lease a pre owned BMW X1 or X2, i’m trying to look for a 0 down payment with a 299 or 350 max monthly payment, any suggestions?
I live in New York but i dont know which places to look around. thank you

or if anyone has any idea of a BMW X line with a 0 down payment and a low monthly payment, please let me know. thank you,

Quentin,
Sent you a PM with few more questions, hope you had a chance to read it. Please respond when you get a moment.
Thanks,

There are many auto transporters out there, but one should hire a reasonable auto transporter for car transportation. For interstate car transportation, an experienced and trusted firm must be hired for the safe delivery of the car at the doorsteps. One of my friends hired Connecticut Auto Transporter
for interstate car transportation, he had a great experience, his car was safely delivered at the doorsteps. For more details look at http://connecticutautotransporter.com

You should really know what you’re talking about before mouthing off.