Off Topic Landfill

I would do the same thing, but the powers that be only allow me one thread here. With 5+ trims per model I can’t rwally put calculators up on all of them.

By the way I don’t see your fee on here. Can you list it please? And if there’s no fee how much are you paid on this deal. :joy: apparently that’s everyone’s business to know, I disagree, but just want transparency to be consistent across the forum.

Really?!?! ahahahahaha. You make me laugh.

All of my fees and reviews are located here (a thread you don’t have, and refuse to create): CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

You are a broker, then you aren’t a broker, then you are a broker again.
You charge a fee, then you don’t charge a fee, then you charge a fee again.
Yet you want people to be transparent. I think people just want honesty, something you clearly lack.

1 Like

No, I was asking what your bmw dealer is paying you on these on top of your broker fee. I’m done, this isn’t my style, annoying though isn’t it?

Yes, you are annoying. Glad you realized it yourself.

2 Likes

Why not? Others do.

I have no clue where you get this “broker gets paid on top of broker fee by dealer” crap, but that is not the case with a legit, trustworthy broker. You continually bring this up, yet nobody knows if you are getting paid on the back end either on top of your ridiculously high fees to sell a dealer name.

Stop back when you provide value like some brokers here…you know, ones that work with a customer’s insurance after the car has been totaled free of charge. Or can structure your own deals to meet the customer’s needs. Selling the name of a dealership for 500 bucks and working through a salesman to get quotes is not providing value.

2 Likes

$500 or $5000 DAS?

$500 down?

$500 yay!!!

1 Like

Is that an RT? Nice work!

Yes R/T with captain’s chairs.

1 Like

Where did you get the lease?

A7 is 200 bucks more, what are you talking about???

I don’t know what you’re talking about…

1 Like

I was quoted a base A7 for 850 a month by one broker on here…and he was already insanely discounting it. Other dealers want almost 1k/mo for them. With a residual in the 40s, no way it will be in 600s.

Show me the breakdown? So you are saying a dealer will give 22k off the car LOL? Why not 30k at that point…

Tax would hit us hardcore in MD. 6% of sale price, and most people here do 12/15k miles a year.

Basically enrolling our MD tax + fees, making it 15k miles a year…goes right to 850/mo.

Do you still pay tax on the monthly then? If not. Assuming 52k sales price like nyclife said on a $74k MSRP.

$3,100 for tax give or take. Divide that into 39 payments($80) add another $50 for the miles and you’re still at $780 per month.

Yes, we pay 3100 tax + 650 fees +895 acq = $4645. That over 39 = $119. $50 would be just the miles for 12k, but for 15k a year it would be more, ~$80. 119+80 = 199. 659+199 = $858.

Do the majority of people in MD who drive 12k or 15k a year lease A7s?

I live in Annapolis and I do not see many A7s in MD.