Off Topic Landfill

why don’t you go to school and get based skill of reading before bs on LH threads?

This makes absolutely no grammatical sense…but I’ll go back to school, just for you.

get a life. stop spending all your time on LH trolling

This thread gets shadier and shadier every time I open it. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Don’t start…

Congrats @2pac. One of the hardest vehicles to work on are the Platinum trims. That blue jean metallic looks sick!

I tried to get the best deal I could lol, I think if I had that 3k pco I would have had probably the best deal on a f150 platinum lease for a long time. Oh well, I still got the 1k military and the dealer blew smoke up my @ss the whole time on how “great” of a deal I got, but honestly I think I got a decent shake.

Thanks man!

oh wow the infotainment screen on the new Rams is HUUUUUGE.

Man those extra 2000$ in rebates really help out lol, mine were only 1500

Do you like it? I’ll have to check out Kia.

Yeah, right now corporate has all sonatas and elantras 2018 and 2019 at a MF of.0029 and the RV on the 2018 sonatas are 45%. I think the TV on the 2019s are 52%, still low.

I like the styling on the Optima a bit more but they’re basically the same car.

Yeah I never dealt with Kia before but I’ll check them out along with dodge maybe. I might as well start looking at sub 30k cars if I’m getting quoted for low 20k cars for the same price.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Just seems a bit, as you would say, “shady”. Sorry if this is off topic, I know that’s kind of annoying, when people not interested in your deal, interject.

I’m fine when people interject if there are valid concerns… like someone not disclosing their fees (you), the sales price(you), dmv fees(you), doc fees (you), MF (you) etc. However, nearly every other dealer/broker posts their deals like I do and if a customer wants to see modified pricing(just dmv/1st month upfront, no msds, etc) I will do that for them

3 Likes

I would do the same thing, but the powers that be only allow me one thread here. With 5+ trims per model I can’t rwally put calculators up on all of them.

By the way I don’t see your fee on here. Can you list it please? And if there’s no fee how much are you paid on this deal. :joy: apparently that’s everyone’s business to know, I disagree, but just want transparency to be consistent across the forum.

Really?!?! ahahahahaha. You make me laugh.

All of my fees and reviews are located here (a thread you don’t have, and refuse to create): CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

You are a broker, then you aren’t a broker, then you are a broker again.
You charge a fee, then you don’t charge a fee, then you charge a fee again.
Yet you want people to be transparent. I think people just want honesty, something you clearly lack.

1 Like

No, I was asking what your bmw dealer is paying you on these on top of your broker fee. I’m done, this isn’t my style, annoying though isn’t it?

Yes, you are annoying. Glad you realized it yourself.

2 Likes

Why not? Others do.

I have no clue where you get this “broker gets paid on top of broker fee by dealer” crap, but that is not the case with a legit, trustworthy broker. You continually bring this up, yet nobody knows if you are getting paid on the back end either on top of your ridiculously high fees to sell a dealer name.

Stop back when you provide value like some brokers here…you know, ones that work with a customer’s insurance after the car has been totaled free of charge. Or can structure your own deals to meet the customer’s needs. Selling the name of a dealership for 500 bucks and working through a salesman to get quotes is not providing value.

2 Likes