Off Topic Landfill

Extra money is nice, sure, but I help people for free here all the time. The question is, why are you here? I haven’t seen you contribute much, just tell people “search the forum” and make fun of them for their unrealistic pricing expectations. You’re a loser man, face it

More irrelevant posts that should be landfilled…you guys really need to re-evaluate your lives. It’s quite pathetic how obsessive you are over me. Again, if someone makes a complaint about the services I provide, feel free to attack me. But you can’t find one single person out of the close to 300 people I’ve provided pricing for over the last few months. Know why that is? Because I provide value, something you guys are clearly jealous of. It’s not rocket science, we live in a capitalist country, let the free market dictate my relevance here. Instead you like prefer hijacking my thread in a lame attempt to discredit me. Sorry to say, it’s not working as I’m getting even more requests for pricing then ever. For that, I thank you.

2 Likes

Fake news by the regulars. If anyone wants references and referrals/reviews of all the people I’ve helped get amazing deals message me. This forum is biased and the moderators will likely conceal any of my clients positives feedback of my services. They’re purposefully clogging my thread up to make it more difficult for you to get a great deal. It’s sad because the purpose of this forum is to help consumers, they’re clearly more interested in drama then the intended purpose.

All that being said, I’m waiving my fee for my next 3 clients just to show my intentions on this forum aren’t just financially motivated. I’d rather make no money and help people out then to fuel the fire this forums regulars have created, in their attempt to discredit me. I will have December’s numbers Monday.

For all those that used my services, thank you for trusting me with their 2nd largest purchase behind housing. I appreciate your support!!!

Excited for Monday’s #s

1 Like

2018 Porsche Cayman 718 S
MSRP 82770
Selling Price 70,000
36/10K
Residual 60%

$708 PM w $5000 Total DAS including MA tax of 6.25%

Is the Porsche your personal car?

Looks like he advertises one of his deal. Jag is probably the same - one of the past deals he brokered.

Who is offering a better lease deal the bmw x1 or Audi q3? I am in NJ

Wish it was 4matic!

It is not, why post?

Negative. Jag is personal car.

Good. Nice car :+1:

Thanks! Never seen another one on the road in Mass

Never seen it in the wild, period lol

1 Like

why don’t you go to school and get based skill of reading before bs on LH threads?

This makes absolutely no grammatical sense…but I’ll go back to school, just for you.

get a life. stop spending all your time on LH trolling

This thread gets shadier and shadier every time I open it. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Don’t start…