Off Topic Landfill

Aside from the fact that it is Chinese built, has a laggy screen, and only a 4 cylinder option…hard to say it is great. Also worst performance for its power.

Spam removed 202020

Can I get dealer and contact info please. My quote in NorCal 100 per month more. I get conquest. Do you qualify for any special rebates

@RobertR congrats on your new car but the whole point of this thread is to post the exact deal you got… posting the monthly payment alone means nothing… for all we know you put 3 grand down and the dealer hosed you… the devil is in the details :wink:

From the first post in this thread.
Post pics of your trophies here with monthly payment only.

I have a thread with the details. CN, 36/15k, $0 DAS, $327/ Mo w/ taxes. I`m in Texas.

I have an offer for MDX AWD w/tech for $450 (includes tax) per month and $2500 down. 10k miles. 36 month lease. $30,303 RV. Is this a good deal?

I live in California San Diego

Why does this comment belong here?

Ok wrong forum geez

No your deal is fine. It’s just a thread for something in a different part of the country and isn’t relevant here.

So like a fine deal or good deal? :slight_smile:

Cody,

What is the KARR SWDS line item on my Toyota lease? Can I have it refunded or do I have to have it?

Did you lease the vehicle from me? We don’t sell that.
But I have seen other dealers sell it as an added feature. Every once and awhile I see the sticker on some of our cars that come on dealer trades but we don’t sell the alarm system.

If the dealer you leased from sells it than it can’t be removed.

1 Like

Sorry. No. I did not mean to make it sound like my lease was related to you. I thought that since you are with a Toyota Dealer and a member of this forum you can provide me with some explanation of what it is and what I can do about it. When I was signing papers they didn’t even go over with me what I was signing let alone what the KARR SWDS was.

Ok cool. Just wanted to make sure that there was no confusion.

Some dealers sell added products to boost profit. They will offer prices that aren’t real then add on products to make up the difference.
Some dealers will take them off and others won’t. We don’t do that.

3 Likes

Generally that’s a line item to contribute to the dealer’s boat payment…

Cody,

I looked over my paperwork again. SWDS is a theft code. There is a clause that reads “IMPORTANT: This warranty is not valid unless key vehicle body panels or windows are labeled with a traceable number #TC I.D. code and entered in the box below.” I am then given a T.C. # number in this box.

I also also signed a “DUE BILL” paperwork that entitles me to have two accessories (KARR WITH Replacement & SWDS) in section B installed at no additional cost. I am suppose to call for an accessory appoint after 4-5 days of sale.

My questions are as follows:

Is SWDS a warranty? If so, can I cancel it? F.Y.I I called Toyota Financial they said warranties can be canceled and refunded. I am double checking.
Can I decline to have the accessories in section B installed and get a refund? This assumes they have not installed my accessories yet.

Thanks for taking your time help.

Don’t go onto another dealers/brokers page to advertise your services.

Its scummy.

1 Like

Cody may be alright but one of his Internet Sales Managers is not. She is a deceitful human being and I have called Toyota on a couple of occasions to complain about her disgusting actions.

Could you provide the details of the deal?